Home

Jedi Sentinels in the movies with yellow sabers...

Darth Smaug

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Jedi Guardians, Consulars, and Sentinels are part of the Expanded Universe, and not something that is canon to the movies themselves. I'm not sure if those three classes were made up by KOTOR, or if they were simply used by the game, but in the movies the color of a jedi's lightsaber means nothing. All Jedi weild a blue or a green lightsaber (With the exception of Mace Windu, because Sam Jackson is the man) but the choice of color is a personal one, and has nothing to do with their "class"

• 2 weeks later...

I did. I just didn't really pay attention to ALL of it. Like the Darth Maul parts I was paying attention, the pod racing part I was paying attention but some other parts I didn't really listen to. Also sometimes I need to watch movies 2 times or more to understand all of it. And I was very confused with the Padme and Amidala thing. Took me 3 times of watching that movie to figure that out

omg:eyeraise: she was just a decoy...Qui Gon Jin IS a Jedi Master but the most will be confused at the fact that in the intro line's this is : Queen Admidala sends two jedi KNIGHTS bringers of piece out to negotiate with the trade federation....but Qui gon IS really a Jedi Master...Pay attention to the whole SW movies or else you don't even know what is going on

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Plo Koon had a yellow saber but that doesn't make him a sentinel. And what is a Jedi Sentinel?

Huh what? All Jedi in AotC either had a blue or green lightsaber ('cept Mace, 'cuz he's so cool George let him have a purple one).

And Jedi "Sentinels" and stuff like that were created in KOTOR for EU stuff.

A jedi sentinel is a form of Consular,Guardian,Sentinel. 4000 years before the phantom mence Padawan Jedi chose to be a Jedi Sentinel = yellow saber,good in the force,good in battle technique OR Jedi Guardian = blue saber,Strong in battle techniques,good in force techniques OR Jedi Consulars = green saber,Strong in the force,good in battel techniques.....

A Jedi is NEVER "bad" in the Force otherwise they are not Force sensitive...everybody has the force deep inside off him/her but ordinary ppl (non Jedi) don't have the force flowing around him/her the force is still inside wich makes them "bad" in the force and cannot use it but in Jedi the force is awake and they feel it and so they can use it what menas they are "good" in the force............

Yes well mybe the people who thought up everything in KOTOR were not the same exact people who thought up the saber color stuff. And if your going to say back to the topic at least type something that refers back to the topic. Now back to the topic. The colors mean nothing just as the other people said.

Archived