Home

Who is the best pilot here?

MadPilot

You know, online play has not reached a level where I find it's really worth it to play it yet. It needs to be perfectly smooth, which it is most certainly not. I play once in a while, but I'd play it more if it worked better. It's better for some games than others, but overall, I'd say they still have a ways to go before it's the way I'd like it.

Guest Darth Massacator

Gads, I miss multiplayer. I remember when XvsT was in its prime and the Zone was "playable" to an extent. The last time I went to the Zone about a year ago the scene was dead as far as just picking up a basic melee frown.gif But even when I found a game to hop into it played horribly. Not sure if that's due to the Zone having more players, or the netcode for XWA.

Guest Redwing

I unfortunately quit playing XWA when Disk 2 was scratched frown.gif it wasn't worth leaving on the computer without being able to fly most of the missions...but someday I hope I will play it again...maybe even *wishful thinking* get the disk repaired...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

You can be a Jedi Master by just killing about 100 ships piloted by online opponents

MP for XWA is a whole lot differant then going against the AI. Mainly the moer experainced MP palyers will do better. ANd it takes abotu 6 months of online experaince to start doing well

Archived