Home

Drazin's WIP -Skins

Drazin

With a huge helping hand from Svosh, I was able to get my HK-47 project completed. Or atleast for now, I will probably do it again as I learn more about this.

Unfortunetly my Idea for HK-47 looks alot like Svosh's but not nearly as refined or impressive.

Like his, it requires a change to the appearance.2da for HK-47 under the envmap column. add CM_Baremetal and create a P_hk47_01.txi with notepad with the line: envmaptexture CM_Baremetal and save it to your override.

Enough of that, here is my HK-47

Good, bad... Worse?

Thanks Mav. Without your help I'd still be lost.

I went ahead and put my Male/Goatee head and HK-47 up on pcgamemods for download also.

Working on a robe with Celtic Knotwork I drew awhile back, but proving difficult with the stretch/pull of the clothing.

Originally posted by Drazin

At long last, The one who drove me to this insanity has found worth in my work. Thank you Darth333. Though I am not sure I should thank you, as now I think I have burned out some rather important synapsis in my brain. :nut:

Modding is like eating potato chips, no one can just stop at "one" ;)

Welcome to the world of "no sleep, making up curse words 'cuz you've used them ALL and an intense feeling of accomplishement once you click that 'upload' button"...

Your work is great and you should be proud... keep it up! :thumbsup:

Archived