Home

Cheats for XWA

SwordofShannara

I saw some cheat codes for XWA in a magazine way back when, before I bought the game. Now I've forgotten them. Does anyone know what they are, and how to use them?

------------------

Herein lies the heart and soul of the nations,

Their right to be free men,

Their desire to live in peace,

Their courage to seek out truth.

Herein lies the Sword of Shannara.

Guest emupiett

There are none whatsoever (except for the options when you press ESC). And you probably should have searched the forums before asking this.

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

[This message has been edited by emupiett (edited October 27, 2001).]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darth Massacator

I've been biting my tongue a bit in the past but sheesh. In my opinion, not a fact, some of you guys are a bit harsh in your answers.

Has anyone considered that:

1.) Not everyone on the planet is so well-versed in forum protocol? Maybe it's the first time they've checked a forum?

2.) Even though everyone is tired of answering an incredibly old question that from time to time you'll meet a person who just bought the game yesterday?

I tend to save my "you're a complete moron," etc. comments for the people who go out of their way to insult me. Others I just write off as, "ah, a new player" or a newbie.

Guest Darth Massacator

Darth Massacator being too sensitive?? Who woulda thought? smile.gif Nevermind, I was in a b****y mood yesterday and I typically keep my opinions in check in this forum.

[This message has been edited by Darth Massacator (edited November 20, 2001).]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived