Home

KotOR: Aftermath! (Contains K1 and TSL Spoilers)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After alot of work, Korth was done. Only two to go. The Laigreks attacked him a few times, but it was no big deal. After reaching the last power depot, the lights turned on full blast, and the place was full of light. Korth walked to the Archive doors, to find Rey being attacked by Laigreks. "You can take care of yourself." Korth laughed, and entered the acrhive. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..."

Rey had already fought off several Laigreks. But there were still two from both sides. As the Zabrak said his words, Rey shot fatally shot two of the Laigraks, one from each side. Then one charged him. Rey took out his Vibroblade and bashed it down. As the other one tried to charged from behind, Rey turned around and did a uppercut slash while the thing was in the air. The Laigrek split in two.

"Why yes. Yes I can, Zabrak," Rey realized that he didn't know this one's name was. "Eh, what's your name?"

"And you can call me Rey," he said when he entered the Archives. He was astounded with the brightness of the brightlights illuminating the area. He then saw a lone statue in the back of the area. "What is this?" He went over to it to examine it.

As he examined the statue, he sensed something terrible was about to happen. Huh? He thought, eyes widened. He turned around. He saw Korth in his excitement, but there was something more here. He then saw it. There were....four, no five...figures....hidden. They were using a Stealth cloaking device.

"Korth!" he yelled.

"I feel something too." I got up and pulled out my two Light Swords. Korth examined his surroundings, "Where are they..." One attacked Korth and deactivated his cloaking. Korth killed it after a few strikes, then he pulled out his RIfles, ready for the Sith. "Wanna know why you'd be amazed at what I found? Because I found NOTHING! I was amazed that there was nothing there. I kept on scrolling to see if there was anything, nothing."

Two of them attacked Rey.

I guess he's dealing with the other three then, he thought. He had his vibrosword in hand as he parried one of their strikes. He took a swipe at the other as that Sith Assassin dodged it. Rey fought them, as they danced around the statue in the center.

Rey had his hands full with the two when he saw that Korth was having no problems at all. What the heck? He thought. Rey was more of a speed character. He continued fighting, then finally got the upperhand on one, whom he decapitated. He continued the fight against the other.

"Never!" Rey said quickly. He and the Assassin exchanged a few quick strikes and parries, but then Rey parried one strike away, then promptly stabbed the assassin through the throat. The Assassin fell to the ground, gurgling his last words. Rey put his vibrosword away. "Sith Spit."

He turned to Korth. "No, I don't need your help."

"But there has to be something. The Jedi couldn't have just disappeared without a trace, especially when the Republic needs them most. It...doesn't make sense." Rey examined the archives more carefully. "Nothing. Could the salvagers have already taken them?"

"Maybe." Korth started looking around. "There has to be atleast ONE Holocron somewhere... Unless..." Korth chopped the statue in two with his Light Swords. "Ah, what do we have here, hidden Jedi Holocron." He lifted it up and set it down. Then he tried to put the statue back together "ALittle help here." Korth said pciking up the upper half of the statue.

"What the..." Rey said, surprised that Korth chopped up the statue. As such, he helped the Zabrak piece the statue back together. Whatever, he thought. Who could've known that there was a Holocron in the statue?

Gorl draws an 8 and smiles . He places his +3 down to get a total of 20.

"Looks like i win the first round.."

Gorl draws a 1

"The Exchange are looking for people to do certain questionable activities.. relating to Czerka's attempt to place a stronghold on Telos.. still interested?"

After minimal fighting, the exit was reached. Unfortuneatly, the Salvagers weren't happy about us haveing the Holocron. Salvager one said "HEY! That belongs to us!" One of the salvagers comes and punchs Korth in the face. "Oh, you DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT!" Korth drew his rifles, shooting all the Salvagers in the heads.

Archived