Home

KotOR: Aftermath! (Contains K1 and TSL Spoilers)

Aria nodded and watched as Gorlin left the cantina. She sat for a moment thing about the job offer and then stood up. She stood up and smiled at the zabrak and wookie.

Aria-“Guess we’ll be seeing each other again. Good day.”

With that she turned and walked out the cantina.

Later that day

Aria walked through the doors of the exchange building, her long black hair now pulled back into loose braid that fell down to her waist. She walked up to the receptionist and smiled a bit. The receptionist looked up from her desk and smiled back, but remained silent. Aria shifted her stance and looked around nervously.

Aria- “Uhmm… Gorlin sent me. I’m Aria, Aria Swift”

The receptionist remained silent but looked down at the panel before her and pushed a button that in turn called a certain cubicle.

Receptionist- “Gorlin, there a Miss Aria Swift here to see you."

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorlin heard the intercom message from the receptionist and was suprised to hear that it was Aria who arrived first. Must be really eager to prove herself.

He finished unloading the weapons and other inventory that he was assigned for this mission and then spoke back to the intercom, "Send her in"

Ty overheard the nearby conversation about the 'Exchange'.

Ty- "Hey, umm, do you know what this 'Exchange' is?"

Aloriia- "The Exchange?? You haven't heard about the Exchange??"

Ty- "If it was a threat to Onderon, I'd probably know about it. Otherwise, I don't have a clue."

Aloriia- "Well, the Exchange is an underground crime syndicate. Its involved in just about anything illegal. Slavery, bribing officials, the works. From what I understand, they're supposed to have a front organization called the Bumani Exchange Corporation, but only a few actually know if that's true or not. They have an office right next to the Czerka offices if you didn't notice."

Ty- "Well, if somebody could confirm that the Bumani Echange was really the Exchange, wouldn't that be worth a lot to the right people?"

Aloriia- "Hmmph, never really thought of it that way. Its not there's actually a way to do it or anything."

Ty- "Well, I've been overhearing a conversation from that table over there, and the one guy openly admitted that he was a local Exchange leader of some kind. If I heard it correctly, he even made an offer to that girl standing next to him."

Aloriia- "And, let me guess: we should follow one of them and see where they go??"

Ty- "Oh, I think there are other ways of getting your mission accomplished..."

Aloriia and Ty waited patiently for Aria to leave, and then non-chalantly followed her at a distance as she left the cantina.

Ty watched as Aria entered the Bumani Exchange office. He and Aloriia had split up but kept in touch with comlinks.

Ty- (over the comlink)"The package has arrived at the percieved destination. I'll wait for the return delivery. Over."

Aloriia- "Understood. Out."

Name- Krowlington Onasi AKA Krow

Species- Unknown [information below]

Sex- Male

Age- 18

Height- 6'9

Side- Darkside

Allegiance: Sith

Occupation/rank: Dark Jedi, Pilot of the Diablo

Type: Jedi Guardian

Weapons:Two Red Lightsabers [short used in his offhand][Top of the line sabers]. Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Rifle [rarely seen using this weapon, but it's always with him], Mandalorian Ripper, Traditional telescopic Combi Stick, Shurikens, and three foot long gauntlet mounted wristblades, and netgun [built into the offhand gauntlet]

Equipment: Celtic Mask, Sith Power Gauntlets, Celtic Body Armor, Immortality D-Package, Echani Dueling Shield [both arms], Eriadu Stealth Unit, ascension gun [built into the offhand gauntlet, used in 2nd gear], A99 Aquata Breather [built into the mask], Holocam [built into the stronghand gauntlet], comlink [built into the mask], Electrobinoculars [built into the mask], trilaser system [external component of the mask], thermal detanator [built into the suit]

Apperance: Black Dreadlocks, with a muscular toned body, grey eyes,tanned skin, and tribal tatoos found all over his body

Ship:The Diablo

Bio: Unknown

http://c-uncut.com/media/ff8-ragnarok.jpg

(OOC- Darth Krow if you read the first post it says no dark jedi or jedi and the sith have not yet revealed themselves... sorry)

SanKra and Chen walked into the residential module and stood near the exchange HQ.

Chen-(Growling)?

Sankra- "Well if you can think of another way to make money let's hear it."

Chen- (Grow)

Sankra- "Well it looks like we're going in anyway i lost the game so we are obliged to do it."

The two sentiants aproached the bouncer.

Sankra- "we're here to see Gorlin."

The bouncer was obviously expecting them as there cant be many zabrak and wookies traveling together, so he waved them through. They then continued to the receptionist desk.

Receptionist- you must be sankra zand chen i'll call gorlin for you.

she then began to call gorin.

((Yeah, unless you ALWAYS want to be on Malachor, or if you are a puny adept. That still kinda makes no sense, staying on Malachor, just cus they haven't revealed theirselves, that wouldn't mean they can't wander the galaxy but not reveal the fact that they are SITH.))

OOC: Hmm, never read the rules just rushed on in cause of the action, well lets put it this way, im just some bad guy who has picked up Sith Lightsabers as a trophy, but after the sith reveal themselves i'll do the same is that okay?

Aria walked into the exchange building, losing her way a few times and ending up near an exit. She silently cursed to herself as she looked for Gorl’s office. Finally she walked down a line of office looking doors and found the one she was searching for. Aria knocked quietly on the door and opened it. Gorlin was sitting in there. She closed the door behind her and stood.

Aria-“I’ve decided to take you up on your offer. But I’m standing her so I guess you already know that.”

She looked around. “Where are the Zabrak and Woookie? Never did catch their names.”

A red starcrusier, known as the Diablo, just dropped out of hyperspace...

[Diablo Interior]

Mazelike corridors and domed chambers were flooded with the hot,muggy, and preferable climate. One by one, decks were illuminated with a red glow. The architecture was unknown,but it could pass for the interior of a feudal warlord's fortress or the grim torture chamber of a medieval castle. The glow made shadows dance along walls with sharp-edged Sith Holocrons. High, vaulted ceilings resembled those in a Gothic cathedral, but spikes poked out of the flying butresses that held the vaulted ceilings up. This room is probably the warroom. In the middle of it was a roundtable with ten chairs..huge chairs, in the middle of the roundtable was a hologram of Dxun...leading out beyond the roundtable was a wall, nothing else then a wall, suddenly a hairline crack appeared going down the middle of the wall, it wasn't a wall it was a door, the door slid into the actuall wall, enabling whoever to come past. This room had a faint fog to it, but in the middle of the room was a pillar that was six feet tall, and ontop of the pillar was The Celtic Mask..beyond the pillar was another wall, but it didn't open instead it had an arsenal of weapons and armor lined along it. In the middle was the Celtic armor which could fit a humane giant. suddenly to the right another door opened, and this room was circular in shape, but it gave a beautiful view of Dxun, but thats not all what the room had in it. In the middle was a pool, a pool of blood, but lining the far side of the pool was a translucent cryo-tank. In the cryo-tank a colossal humane figure stirred. The cryo-tank suddenly opened with a hiss..

[Diablo Exterior]

Suddenly the ship took to the Citadel Station, with a dull thump a gleaming missle fired from the belly of the Diablo. Like a gigantic bullet, slammed into the ground. Punching a deep crater into the apartment complex . At the bottom of the crater the shimmering steel projectile began to hum, anyone near the crater could hear the loud hiss of escaping gases. A hairline crack appeared on the smooth surface of the missile where there had been no joint before. more phospohorescent red gas vented into room atmosphere as the crack widened. The projectile finally opened, and something stirred inside- something alive. Suddenly, a savage howl of a beast was released, causing everyone on the station to hear his cry. . The Diablo went back into deep space with the cloaking device now on, which the ship was on autopilot.

((Ooc: Whoops. So the Sith haven't revealed themselves yet? ...Including the assassins? Ok, then that previous attack in the Jedi Enclaves was done by stealthy Salvagers instead.))

As Rey traveled with Korth in the speeder, his sensed a disturbance. As he looked behind him, he saw nothing. Just the plain fields of the Dantooine land. With nothing out of place, he turned his attention back to the front. After a few moments, he looked back again. Nothing. Or was there...?

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

Forik was suprised at the speed at which the zabrak moved, nevertheless he was ready. He dodged the wild shot from the zabrak and then pointed the gun straight at his face

"Calm down fellas, i just want to talk, im part of the militia"

Sankra and chen walked in to gorlins location he noticed the women who was having the conversation with gorlin at the cantina. he held out his hand for the traditionalgreeting.

Sankra- Hello, I'm sankra and my wookie companion is Chen, Are you here for the same job as us?

Aria nodded and took Sankra's hand. Her emerald green eyes met his and she smiled sincerely.

Aria- "I believe so. It's nice to meet you both. I guess we'll be working together after all."

She turned to Gorlin and stood in a cocky stance with her hands on her hips.

Aria-"So what's the mission Gorl?"

Gorl smiled at his guests

"Welcome all of you. By being here you have agreed to be employed by the Exchange for this mission"

Gorl handed out datapads to each of his guests.

"On this datapad you will have the indepth details of this mission. I'll summarise it for you. It had become known to us that Czerka is establishing a base on the Telos surface, right under the Ithorians and TSL noses. Though we know we cannot drive Czerka out simply by attacking this base there is an underground building that has particular importance to the Exchange. Our mission is to go to the Telos surface and infiltrate the ground base, either subtly or by force, it matters not. We then proceed to the underground base, our objective is the second lvl of this base. Some of the details about this second level i will not disclose until we get there as per orders from my superiors"

Gorl looked back to his guests, "Upon completion of this mission the Exchange will give you each 800 credits and the opportunity to do work for the exchange though that choice is entirely up to you"

Gorl turned around and opened a locker, in it were weapons, armor mines and other accessories that he had packed their earlier.

"Take nething you think you will need from this locker and if you have any questions please ask them now."

Gorlin was not happy at the way the reptile had come charging in.

"Please continue looking at the equipment, ill be back shortly" he told his guests.

He then pointed at the trandoshan, "You. Outside"

Outside his office the trandoshan started to speak, but Gorlin raised his hand for him to stay silent.

Gorl, "Next time you want to talk you do it through the proper channels. If you or any of your underlings come charging in like that again, i'll have you shot where you stand. Are we clear?"

The trandoshan scowled but nodded.

Gorl, "now i was at the cantina when you're trandoshans picked a fight with this merc. This is not the exchange's fight, however i can give you some info on the merc if your willing to pay."

The trandoshan leader pulled out a couple of hundred credits, "It is a matter of honour"

"Of Course", said Gorl taking the creds, "According to my sources his name is Steven and he staying at one of the residential complexs. Thats all the info i have but im sure you can track him down with that, just be cautious."

The trandoshan thanked him for the info and bid him farewell.

Gorl watched him leave the exchange complex.

As Gorlin left the room sankra went over to the weapons and had a look their was a large selection, Including a mandalorian assult rifle he picked it up and cleaned off the dust to inspeect it further. The weapon in its base form was strong but this onne had bee upgraded to be more effective against droids and had an added sniper function.

Sankra- "This will do nicely, Chen you seee anything?"

Chen- (Growling).

Sankra- well i'm only changing my rifle.

Aria walked over to the pile of equipment and picked up a nice stash of frag and ion grenades and put them in her pack along with a few mines. She looked down at her own two blasters and pulled them out of their holsters. She then picked up the upgrades that she noticed on the floor and put them all together in a matter of seconds. Aria re-holstered them and then looked around for anything else. She knelt and picked up a few medpacks, knowing it would be smart to take them and she put them in the front pocket of her pack. She looked over to Sankra and Chen and threw them some.

Aria-“You should probably take a few. Just in case.”

Aria stood up. She had what she wanted or needed. She unsheathed the vibroblade from her back and looked at it. The blade gleamed in the light. She ran her finger down the sharp edge, testing it for dullness. When she was satisfied she placed it back in its sheathe and stood waiting. She was ready.

Aloriia was already back in the Czerka office. She had gotten an urgent call from Jano Lorso. As she arrived, she noticed that there were now several heavily armed men strolling about in the lobby area. She then turned and walked up to Jano's desk.

Lorso- "It is good to see that you've come. I have a rather urgent offer to make for you."

Aloriia- "Go on."

Lorso- "Okay, well, our Czerka engineers have just turned up something at one of our TSF sanctioned landing zones. From what they've been able to make out of it, the site is a former Telos Military Base. Inside of it is a lot of very valuable information, but not just for Czerka. We haven't notified the TSF just yet, but I'm sure they'll want a full rundown of the base."

Aloriia- "And what do you want me to do about it?"

Lorso- "Well, its not neccessarily what Czerka would like you to do about it, but rather what Czerka would like you to do for it. You see, we've gotten word from a source that the Exchange has already found out about the site. We are currently sending down some hired mercenaries to help defend our outposts, but we don't have enough transports."

Aloriia- "Well, if you need some help, then I could lend use of my ship."

Lorso- "Excellent. I was hoping you'd volunteer your services. I'll load the coordinates of the landing site to your datapad. I'll also let our remaining mercenaries know where your docking bay is so you can get on with it as soon as possible."

Aloriia- "Would you need any help defending the surface, because my companion and I are quite capable at combat."

Lorso- "That would do spendidly. Now since Czerka is an honest corporation that pays its employees, I will go ahead and give you a down payment of 1000 credits for your services. Once again, Czerka thanks you for your assistance."

Aloriia gave Lorso a polite bow and immidiately headed for the hangar. She notified to Ty that the whole spying thing was over and to meet her at the docks over the comlink.

_________

Ty and Aloriia loaded up their new passengers and launched out of the hangar. They headed for an area of the Telos surface. Transmitting their ID signature to the landing zone, they landed on the pad. Immidiately, they shut down the ship's systems and headed for the dig site. Both Ty and Aloriia had their best equipment with them, and they were quite ready for any kind of assault.

Two Trandoshan's were stationed near the landing zone, and they instictedly acted with their blasters rose at the door that concealed Krow's landing zone. The Superior Trandoshan out of the duo ordered the lowwer ranked Exchange member into checking it out, obviously they were both afraid..

The Trandoshan made it to the door, before the worse happend. The door exploded into bits, instantly killing the Trandoshan, by the plasma grenade that was shot out. The superior gasped in horror as a peice of debris came at him and severed his arm, falling to the ground with his severed arm only feet away from him, he reached out with his remaining arm and pressed a button on the gauntlet weakly, it was a comm unit, that was connected to Gorlin...

"Someone has killed my guard and now i'm armless, please send a unit to help!"

The Trandoshan could see in the reflection of a peice of shattered glass, himself, but also Krow. Krow had already unsheated one of his Crescent Scimatars, and he begun to hack down on the fallen Trandoshan. Blood shot from the wrist of the Trandoshan who was now in agonizing pain, but Krow soon ended it, by impaling the Trandoshan through the head with so much force, he caused the floor to break..

Krowlington heard about, the exchange on Citadel Station and now he was messing with them, which he wanted the attention. Pulling the Scimitar out of the Trandoshan's head he sheathed it, and heard someone coming..

A TSF soldier was making his rounds, but hearing the comotion he soon came racing to the scene only to see two Trandoshan's dead and massive footprints made of blood, walking away from the scene, the soldier pressed on following the trail until it stopped..

"This is too weird, I should call Gr-"

Krow whom was cloaked directly infront of him, grabbed him, by the throat, now no longer cloaked. Raising the soldier to where they were eye to eye, he crushed the soldier's throat into peices, he soon dropped the body to his feet and, whiling cloaking he ran off..

Gorl walked back in to the office, to see all three of his team ready. "Lets head off then"

Instead of walking towards to the Exchange complex exit Gorl was moving deeper in. He saw the confused look on his team,

Gorl, "there is a hidden launch bay at the back of the exchange building, thats where our orbital shuttle is"

Aria followed silently. Her heart was pounding, she had never been on a ship before and had never left the plant's surface. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins and she was getting more and more anxious to start the mission.

Aria-" So what kind of approach are we going to begin with. Shall we use stealth until it fails?"

Archived