Home

The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by VikingLarz

I just saw the movie. I thought it as good. Is the game based on the movie? Butcher Bay kinda sounds pirate like.

No. Butcher Bay takes place before Pitch Black (if you saw that). Basically Riddick is sent to "Butcher Bay, which is a triple max slam, only at the begining of the game, he does not have the "eye shine" you get it about midway through the game, which makes it even more interesting. The purpose of the game is to escape from this high security prison whithout getting "ghosted".

If you liked Riddick, you'll LOVE this game too.

dude!! i've got the pc version, and i still say it looks more realistic than either doom 3 or half-life 2.

not only that, but the gameplay itself is incredible. nobody has managed to combine the stealth, action, and hand-to-hand combat in first-person until this game. Starbreeze really did a fantastic job at making you feel like Riddick.

and if you ask me, even if you weren't a fan of the movies, you'll still love this game. that's simply because its better than the movies.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Yeah, it was a pretty interesting game. I actually never finished it. Got sidetracked and then completely forgot about it....

I just decided to make a deal with myself NOT to buy any more new games until I finish a few of the ones I have. I have WAY too many games, I have not finished at this point.:o

So for now, i'm playing Riddick again.

Archived