Home

Vaders Helmet WIP

TheProphet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gsccc

Yea, sorry about asking you to do that xcom, i have no idea what i was thinking. Im going to release the fix as one upload, I'm going to call it GSCCC Model Tex Fix, lol if it will fit.

Alright ! good news :thumbsup:

Gsccc - Hey, don't give up! Yeah, I may have had a lot to say about this mod, but "Did I try to tackle this type of project?" Hell no! I knew the Vader Helmet was tough. Like I said, "Good Atempt Man!"

I was looking at your next large mod, and I would like to contribute a set of texture files. I think you are heading in a direction where many of us have not attempted, which makes your effort extrodinary.

Over a period of trials, you will one hell of a modder. I know you did several other mods, and they all came out pretty cool.

I am a graphic designer, and I go through hundreds of revisions of an advertisiing design untill I get it right. Sometimes, I don't have the luxury of time, and I loose some ground. Hell, I don't let trip ups mess me up. I also come from an environment where people critique heavily on my work. If I seemed like a pompus ass... Sorry Man!

I meant no harm man! I wouldn't have been crtitical if I didn't think you have tallent!

Don't give up man!

You have the force with you, you just need to learn how to master it! You are coming close!!!

"May the force be with you!"

Archived