Home

Where is Carth?

tmhe

Don't know if any of this a spoiler so i am just making sure.

Carth is supposed to be an admiral in kotor 2, right?? but i only saw him in t3-m4's holorecord. And istead of where Carth should be some other admiral dude appears. How do you get Carth to be that admiral?

Please, gimme the solution.

It all depends on what you set Revan as at the start of the game. From what you've said I guess you set Revan as a female probably darkside. If you set Revan as a lightsider you meet Carth eventually,and if you set Revan as male then you get a holo of Bastilla instead

wasn't sure how much of that would be spoiler,so I thought I'd play safe

If you set Revan as a darksider, presumably you don't see Carth because as male DS Revan, you leave his cowardly ass on the ancient planet. As a female DS, you whack him in the starforge if he'd been your romance option beforehand.

I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I did wish they gave you insight into the possible futures of the other characters in Kotor 1. Heck they did most of them already :p

Originally posted by Moonie

I set Revan to DS female in my game, and got to chat with Admiral Onasi... strange

Odd...

Because that was the only way Carth could be killed in the first. And then he wouldn't appear in KoTOR2, obviously. Hmmmm.

Archived