Home

How do you actully SET Revan's path?

Tianhou_Zhong

When you first speak to Atton onboard Peragus.

As long as you don't chose either....

• I couldn't care less about Revan's fate. I had other questions for you.
  • I've heard enough. Let me ask you about something else.

...you'll get the options. Here's the dialog:

Atton: Well, I wasn't there...after they turned on the Jedi, of course.

• The rumors I heard said Revan defeated Malak, then went to Korriban to unite the Sith against the Republic. (Revan = Dark Side)
  • I was led to believe that Revan saved the Jedi---and the Republic. (Revan = Light Side)

Atton: That was the rumor...grand crusade finally consumed her.

• How long have you been in that cage? Revan was a man, not a woman. (Revan = Male)
  • I am not surprised... Revan lived for battle. She could not easily turn away from war---or death. (Revan = Female)

hey just out of curiosity (cos i never chose this) what happens if u choose:

I couldn't care less about Revan's fate. I had other questions for you.

I've heard enough. Let me ask you about something else.

what does revan become.. also whats the default for lightsaber .. ie if u choose u dont care what ur lightsaber type was or the colour when speakin to Atton

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Since we're on the topic of the lightsaber..Who thought it was a waste of time to build your own lightsaber?

Waste of time? It takes about 10 seconds and it's the most powerful weapon in the game...

But yeah, I get your point. Obsidian originally said that finding the parts would involve a cool quest of some sorts, but noooo. A pity...

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha ! In my first play i didn't understand that the dialogue with Atton was there to let me say how I played Kotor 1. I thought that the second answer ("I am not surprised... Revan lived for battle....") was much more interresting.

So as they kept talking of Revan as a woman, and saying that they didn't know were she had gone, I came to believe that Kreia was actually Revan undercover...

I later understood how much I was mistaken.

Archived