Home

How to become a Jedi

I think if we are going to discuss proving that the force existist we should start a seperatite thread to prevent this one from being closed other wise we should keep it related to becoming a jedi that is just my thought

Good idea. I'll start the thread now.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jedigoku I think if we are going to discuss proving that the force existist we should start a seperatite thread

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

Good idea. I'll start the thread now.

May I remind you that this is the topic of this thread...

Originally posted by Vladimir-Vlada

Have you ever thougth is it possible to be a Jedi?:confused: Huh?

What do you think? Does the Force exist? Maybe it does? But what is it really? Is it according to Lucas' eplenation something that controls everything? Or is it a our hidden abilites?

If you start another thread concerning this subject, it will be closed, merged, or deleted depending on my mood.

May I remind you that this is the topic of this thread...

Yes, but just in case, a reserve...:D

If we get pissed off accidentaly, that when anyone closes this thread so that we can continue.

If you start another thread concerning this subject, it will be closed, merged, or deleted depending on my mood.

Too late.:)

{snip} Off topic. If you want to chat, use IM.

What did Emperor Devon say?

That's all folks...

You've been warned by Prime, Darth333, and me. This thread will now be closed.

From Forum rules

2. Don't spam. If your post does not have anything to do with the topic in a particular thread, it is called spam. Now threads don't always stay on topic 100 % of the time and we know that, just don't drag the thread out of control with the spam posts.

Spam Details

To Discuss: To talk about a subject in detail.

To Chat: To talk in a light, familiar way. Informal talk. (ie one sentence posts such as, "I agree" etc.)

Chatting is considered spamming and will be dealt with accordingly. Please remember that these forums are discussion boards and not chat rooms, so please treat them as such.

End of Spam Details

Archived