Home

Your thoughts about the Pope

Yep, I agree that the pope (the one that died) was instrumental in the fall of communism and the like. From what I can see he was one of the best popes they have had.

I just remember the warnings in the bible with "false idols", "false sects of christianity". Jesus said they would appear as if being true.

I sometimes wonder about a "supreme" leader of a faith, and the whole praying to Mary when Jesus said plainly in the bible, "The only way to the father is through me" didn't say a word about a bunch of "saints" or Jesus' mother. But getting off topic :)

My thoughts about this particular leader of the catholic church were warm. He seemed a good man who served his people well. He has earned his rightful rewards and may peace fill the thoughts of others who think upon and still morn his passing. He will be missed the world over. Seldom ever does a "leader" such as he have that great of an impact. He did more with kindness and words than could ever be accomplished with an army. An example to all "leaders" of nations and faith worldwide.

Just my 2 bits on the matter. :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

The ability to change the world through words is the greatest weapon known to man.

I second that

but since I don't believe in relgion all I have to say is he brought a lot of people together that normally wouldn't have come together but for one man to do so much is truely greatness

Archived