Home

Aurora's KOTOR II Restoration Project: Restoring KOTOR II

kookaburra

But this situation was understood before the games even came out. So when you bought the XBox version you knew that such things were not going to be available to you. And if you didn't know, that is not the fault of Lucasarts. In any event, you bought the version XBox version and now you are complaining about things you should have known going in.

It is unfortunate, but this is the way it tends to be with console and PC games.

Originally posted by Bastila

I still thinks its unfair i paid £35 for TSL, and i get no free stuff like mods and patches, if they make the pc version better or compeat they should do something for the xbox, what about xbox live make a download on that.

Why is it unfair? Did LA force you to buy the game? You bought an XBox version knowing it was impossbile for it to be modded or patched. You also knew that this was possible for the PC version.

Unless LA forced you to buy the game, there's nothing "unfair" about this at all. Take responsibility for YOUR choices and stop blaming others.

I still thinks its unfair i paid £35 for TSL, and i get no free stuff like mods and patches, if they make the pc version better or compeat they should do something for the xbox, what about xbox live make a download on that.

LA would have to go through a lot of trouble finding the creators of mods to put their stuff on xbox live. Not to mention they might need to change stuff for it to be Xbox compatible.

Ok yeah i undstand my fault for buying xbox, but maybe they shouldn't have rushed the game then and we wouldn't have all this trouble.

Obsidian didn't rush this. They actually went on a decent pace with the game, but LucasArts wanted some money and made Obsidian release TSL before Obsidian wanted to.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Gall_4185

Any idea what's happening with the project? The link in the first post seems to be dead now and I was curious about that. :confused:

Yeah, TSLRP is temporarily homeless - but that site was just for progress reports etc., not for storing the actual files we're working on. Work on the project continues. :)

Originally posted by SW geek

so you are going to post your progress updates on the forums then?

Uh... hmm. We're already posting (usually fairly brief) progress updates in the project thread on the Obsidian forums and on our own forum site.

Well, Dashus is, anyways - he seems to have become our PR guy, for the time being at least. :D I'm not so good at the progress report thingies.

Let me check the most recent updates... the G0T0/remote stuff in 902MAL is at beta. And I'm working on the GenoHaradan fight / cutscene, which should be done soonish.

*shrug* I'll make sure to post the new website URL when we get it. :)

Archived