Home

The Matrix: Loaded

abespam

This is matrix role play set between "The Matrix" and "The Matrix Reloaded" . You can be in the real world but when you jack into the matrix everyone is in the one city.

Rules

1. No god-mode

2. no char control (unless you get permission)

3. You can be an agent, but you cannot be Agent Smith

4. You cannot be Neo, Morpheus or Trinity but they can make appearances and you can control their dialogue

5. No char can have powers like 'the-one' (ie you cant fly, stop bullets or take on hundreds of agents), you can dodge bullets to some extent

6. People who have only just been released from the matrix for the first time have to have go through training before being able to dodge bullets, jump between building etc. This does not have to be done in depth but feel free to.

6. Feel free to have your own ship in the real world and to visit Zion.

7. Each ship must have an operator (list name) but this does not count as a char

8. No more than 3 char.

9. Other normal rules

Name:

HAcker Alias:

Sex:

Crewmember of Ship:

Bio:

for ship..

Name:

Captain:

Operator:

Name: Adam Rilston

Hacker Alias: Ace

Sex: Male

Crewmember of Ship: Captain of Alexander's Chariot

Bio: Ace was freed at the age of 14 and had been since entering the matrix in an attempt to free as many people as he can. Showing great leadership skills he has just earned his own ship which has been christened Alexander's Chariot and is travellin the sewers of Earth with his crew

Name: Kristy Galeon

Hacker Alias: Cleo(patra)

Sex: Female

Crewmember of Ship: Alexander's Chariot

Bio: Cleo was unplugged at an older age of 20, which was considered very late. She was hesistant to re-enter the matrix but now she is determined to do some good. She has just signed up to crew Alexander's Chariot

NAme: Alexander's Chariot (AKA 'the chariot')

captain: Ace

operator: Belthazar

Name: Agent Doe

Name: Agent Black

Assigned Gender: Male

Bio: Commissioned 16 years, 7 months, 13 days, 3 hours, and 23 minutes ago. He is responsible for the apprehension and extermination over 13 rebels.

He sits idle, silently, waiting for a message to alert him of any infections within the system. There head been an influx of rebels as of late. The resurfacing of the anomaly had bolstered there strength, endangering the stability of the Matrix. Bad humans.

Several other Agents waited around him, they had been busy as well, though they had yet to be upgraded. The new design was still in its testing stages.

Name:Steven Solidus

HAcker Alias: none yet

Sex:male

Crewmember of Ship:none yet

Bio:He hasn't yet been relised from the matrix. He works in as a robbery dective and works night shift. He lives in a small house with his best friend Josh.

Steven got home from work. It was 4:00 am. "josh you here? Strange, he dosn't seem to be here" he turne don the tv, sat down and watched a movie.

((I should warn you that out of about 8 matrix threads so far only 1 actually got finished. The rest died.))

Name: Stan Haliburton

Hacker Alias: Jokemaster

Bio: A hacker who recently intercepted and read what appeared to be a genuine e-mail that detailed the world not being true and how to take advantage of that. Not knowing the danger it'll put him in, or the war that's going on, he decided to try it out.

-------

Stan stood at the edge of a roof. He looked down, the building was only a couple stories up, if he fell it wouldn't be so bad. He looked over at the next roof, about 3 meters away. He took a deep breath and started whispering over and over again 'I believe, I believe I believe...." He went to the other edge of the roof, ran as far as he could and jumped.

Later, when they put him in the ambulance, he marveled at how far he got, he could almost reach out and grab the edge of the roof. He smiled. It seemed the e-mail was true. He'd just have to try again.

Name: John Carabine

Hacker Alias:

Crewmember of Ship: 'The Chariot'(if that's ok)

Bio: Was released when he was 15, and has been traingin in every martial art he possibly can.

John walked around the streets of the city, in baggy black pants, black sweater and black glasses, with his two pistols concealed inside the sweater of course, he never went anywhere without them, he only used them when he need to though.

• 2 weeks later...

13:00, Centeral Park.

Steven walked though the park eating his sand wich. He looked at his mobile. "3 new messages" They were nothing in important. Just his girlfriend, his partner and his boss saying hi.

He sat down on a bnech and finished his dinner

• 2 weeks later...

((I think agent smith was deleted as an agent almost as soon as he was defeated by Neo. I doubt he would be an agent around the time of this RP.))

Name: Antonio Starr

Hacker alias: Troezen

Captian of ship: The Dragon

Operator: Jezzabel (Jezzy)

Bio: He was just made captain of the ship "The Dragon" after the previous captian was killed by an agent. He was release from the matrix when he was 16 and has progressed very fast through the ranks.

Troezen piloted the ship and he found a secure landing spot. "I'll hack in and save that guy from the agents. Just get ready to pull me right out." He said to Jezzy.

He sat down and got plugged in. In a few moments he was in New York Central Park and could see the agent.

((I think agent smith was deleted as an agent almost as soon as he was defeated by Neo. I doubt he would be an agent around the time of this RP.))

Name: Antonio Starr

Hacker alias: Troezen

Captian of ship: The Dragon

Operator: Jezzabel (Jezzy)

Bio: He was just made captain of the ship "The Dragon" after the previous captian was killed by an agent. He was release from the matrix when he was 16 and has progressed very fast through the ranks.

Troezen piloted the ship and he found a secure landing spot. "I'll hack in and save that guy from the agents. Just get ready to pull me right out." He said to Jezzy.

He sat down and got plugged in. In a few moments he was in New York Central Park and could see the agent.

Troezen started shooting at the agent before he could attack the man again.

"Run!" He shouted to the man being attacked.

"I'm gonna regret this!" he said to himself as he got ready to fight the agent.

Suddenly his phone rang. He flicked it open.

"Yeah."

"What are you doing? Get out of there! He''ll kill you!" Said Jezzie quickly.

"I'm staying in. Bring in Cerberus and Peonix."

"Sure,"

They hung up.

-------------

Name: Max Echo

Hacker alias: Cerberus

Crew member: The dragon

Bio: Released when he was 13. He was recently transfered from another ship because of disagreements with the captian.

He wears a black shirt and suit in the matrix and has a white tie.

----------------------

Name: Joan Peron

Hacker Alias: Pheonix

sex: female

Crew member: The dragon

Bio: Released when she was 7. She has learnt much and is very skilled in the matrix. She is a skilled docter in the real world and the matrix.

She wears a tight leather suit in the matrix (like Trinity's)

---------------------

((Slight time skip and char control - sorry))

Pheonix and Cerberus hacked in quickly. They ran and found Troezen fighting the agent. They quickly ran up and helped Troezen fight it.

Troezen got hit with the sign and got thrown backwards by the force. This was obviously a strong agent. It seemed to be upgraded from the old type of agent.

Pheonix ran towards the agent and punched him in the head and Cerberus stood next to the man to keep him safe.

Archived