Home

GothiX

TK-8252

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GothiX

Ouch? Yes. He put back 3 teeth into my mouth, one of which was broken off though. Broken. In

welcome back!

just a lil curious...did you get NEW teeth or did someone gather your regular teeth?

DUMB question:confused:...............probably...........

Originally posted by Chase Windu

You should've asked that guy who was yelling in his sleep that was next to you what the f*** he was dreaming about.:D

Meh, was probably just BigTeddyPaul deaming about hockey again.

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

I think the dude was thinking about football (offsides is a term used in football) ;)

off·side

adv. & adj.

1. Sports. Illegally ahead of the ball or puck in the attacking zone.

;)

Talking about school rumors, I've heard a few. I have been dead, in coma, would've had a broken nek, broken jaw and a split skull, as well as lost all my teeth. According to the "eye-witnesses that spoke to the police as well".

Talking about school rumors, I've heard a few. I have been dead, in coma, would've had a broken nek, broken jaw and a split skull, as well as lost all my teeth. According to the "eye-witnesses that spoke to the police as well".

Did you grow a tail, meet peter pan, and fly off to Oz too?

Hmmm. I'm sure you can take advantage of being dead to hand in some homework a bit late or something.

And wait until you tell them about that tunnel with a bright light that you saw... :D

Chase: Its usually only girls that you have to explain the offside rule to... :D

Archived