Home

Sequel? *possible spoilers*

Even if the sequel (or comic book spin-off, or whatever...I wouldn't mind seeing True Psychic Tales, to be honest) completely invalidated all of my wacky theories, killed off the handful of OCs I have, made all the backstory I've come up with completely irrelevant, and personally came to my door and kicked me in the teeth...

...I'd still buy it. And love it. I mean, duh.

Miss TyraaRane has summed up my sentiments right down to the teeth--haha. Pun.

I am of the opinion that just because the "true story" contradicts fanmade theories, well, it doesn't stop the fanfiction or the fanart. Sure, things that were canon were so no longer, but theories will adapt--and new ones will come along.

And it certainly doesn't stop the old stuff from being pretty kick booty. For example, Harry Potter fanfiction--even the stories written pre-Goblet of Fire are good, though they don't match up with canon.

Point being fanmade stuff does not have to be canon to be good.

I doubt it. Even if a theory I made up was in the sequel, it's not because of anything *I* or any fan did. And, somehow, I don't think they'd be so far out of original ideas as to look for fanmade ones. But this is all speculation.

Archived