Home

Milla's nightmare

• 1 month later...

How do you get to the garden in Black Velvetopia again?

Oh, nevermind, I found it.

Anyway, I was playing around today and found the room that Milla's nightmares are in. Scared me a bit. It scared me even more when I went back in there later. Something so dark in such a fun-filled game. It was cool that I found it, though. I had read there was a secret room, but didn't know what was in it.

• 1 year later...

I wonder why the "creature" representing Milla's kids in Milla's Nightmare Room is the same creature that sucks you into the underworld two times in "The Milkman Conspiracy". Were the programmers just cutting corners and so they re-used a pre-existing creature so they didn't have to come up with a new creature?

And why have those two underground fights at all in "The Milkman Conspiracy"? They didn't seem to have anything to do with the rest of Boyd's mental world. It's like they're just tacked on. Did the programmers think the level was too easy so they tossed in two more fights along the way? Doesn't make much sense to me...

• 2 years later...
The monsters in the room are phsyical manifestations of her nightmares, and are apparently the form all the true nightmares in the game take, so what you fight in Boyd's mind is his nightmares.

Another connection is that Boyd may have caused the fire that created Milla's nightmares.

Archived