Home

Questions about the Jedi Code

Ki-Adi-Mundi got married and had children with the approval of the Jedi Council, because of the low Cerean birth rate. Anakin got married without the approval of the council, and would have been kicked out of the Jedi Order (presumably) if he didn't keep it a secret.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Marriage is against the Jedi code. It leads to strong emotions, and strong emotions can lead to the Dark Side.

As for Ki-Adi-Mundi marrying, I never knew that. Maybe he had kids before he became a Jedi.

I don't think he had kids before he became a jedi,because they begin jedi training on very young age and even when your still on jedi training you must honor the code.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Marriage is against the Jedi code. It leads to strong emotions, and strong emotions can lead to the Dark Side.

As for Ki-Adi-Mundi marrying, I never knew that. Maybe he had kids before he became a Jedi.

I don't think he had kids before he became a jedi,because they begin jedi training on very young age and even when your still on jedi training you must honor the code.

Originally posted by THE MANDALORE

Why is Anakin afraid of telling people about his marriage? For example, the Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi got married FIVE TIMES and had SEVEN CHILDREN and he's still on the Jedi Council and a General in the Clone Wars!!

I don't think he had them before he became a jedi,because jedi training begins at very young age,and when you are in training you must honor the code.

Ki-Adi-Mundi became a jedi long before he married. I read that The Dark Woman(odd name for a jedi master, isn't it?) went to his home planet when Ki-Adi was a child. His parents wouldn't let him become a jedi but when their home was attacked by raiders, his father said that they needed a Jedi protecter for their home.

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

The Jedi whom don't have an interest in loving are the ones who thrive in the Force, so therefor you can call Anakin undependable.

That's opiniated. Do not forget that Yoda (the most powerful lightsider) fled due to Palpatine... Had Obi-Wan never won that stupid fight against someone who was not fully ready to become a Jedi Knight in full yet (cowardly in my oppinion), Aniken would have remained the most powerful Jedi ever. Leading to the end of the Jedi Order no doubt...

Archived