Home

How do you get saber forms early?

Maxstate

Originally posted by Maxstate

Is there some kind of cheat? I have yet to come across the Juyo/Vaapad style and it would really come in handy at the beginning :) together with the hardcore mod and some stat cheats it would be excellent.

The Juyo form is exclusive to the Jedi Weapon Master and Sith Marauder classes. They are the only ones who can learn it.

Never heard of the other form, it's not in the game at all as far as I know.

Thus, the only way to get it before level 15 would be with a cheat mod (which would be very easy to make), but what fun would it be to have all the powerful stuff right from the beginning? No sense of progression, IMHO. :)

Vaapad is just a different name for Juyo :)

Oh i see, well either way i would like to do that. How would you go about such a thing?

-Edit: i would like to have the powerful stuff since since im playing with the hardcore mod on hard :D I was playing on moderate before and when i tried to save the bigeared guy on telos the two mercenaries owned my ass:(

Oh i see, well either way i would like to do that. How would you go about such a thing?

-Edit: i would like to have the powerful stuff since since im playing with the hardcore mod on hard :D

If you are just interested in cheating for this one game a mod would be overkill, just give yourself the forms with KSE. They should be in the Force Powers list.

If you still want a mod to do it, how about a variant of Kreia's dialog where she teaches you the forms when you ask her about them (allowing you to ask about them all directly). Would be the most logical place for such I think.

Ahaha, good ol' KSE.

When i change one thing with it im soooo tempted to change others... lol must be some kind of disorder:P

Well thanks, im not so good in any kind of script modding. Skinning and modeling are my good sides :)

Well thanks, im not so good in any kind of script modding. Skinning and modeling are my good sides :)

Well, since it'd only take a few minutes I just did a quick cheat mod. If you don't already have a mod that modifies kreia.dlg, download this archive, unpack the content to the override folder then talk to Kreia.

If you ask her to teach you about the force, then ask about lightsaber forms you should be able to ask about all forms. When you ask about a form there, you will be granted that form. :)

EDIT: A word of warning is in order though. I'm still using the unpatched version of the game, so that's where the kreia.dlg file came from. I have no idea if Obsidian has made any changes to that file in the patch. I don't think it'll cause any trouble, but keep it in mind in case something appears to work oddly.

Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-

Never heard of the other form, it's not in the game at all as far as I know.

Just for those who are interested in such things, but Vaapad is a variant of Juyo (Form VII) that was developed by Mace Windu. :) A Vaapad practitioner comes dangerously close to the Dark Side...

Archived