Home

The Real Sith---Beyond The Veil

the war above started as the rebels forces were crossing thier way through Sinceros's fighters, they were leaded by lord raad...

"whats the situation captin?" lord raad asked

"we are doing great my lord, our ships are overwhelming the enemie's and lord Zarlak has succeeded in his mission"

lord raad smiled after hearing this news, suddenly he felt somthing...

"captin...bring me a shuttle...i sinced that lord Khaos is in danger..."

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

….Khaos followed Sinceros to the outside, keeping their fighting continued until they reached a balcony…

"You are doomed lord khaos…" Sinceros said insidiously, pushed a button near him and the ground under Khaos opened, but before he fell down into a river full of cannibal sea monsters, he held on using his hands as his lightsaber fell from his hand….

"hahahahha" Sinceros laughed…"now you will die El-Zayka scum…"

He raised his lightsaber and struck the ground where Khaos was holing, he let out the ground, and catched the left side of the square gap, and then he jumped down the balcony in a circle while calling his lightsaber from the river and raised to end up infront of Sinceros…and turned around him self to separate Sinceros's head away from his body….

The victorious stood proud as he finished his job and had his revenge, he remembered Lord Babek and Atal, the happy days he had with them and his adventures he had in his solitude, then he saw Jessa's deep blue eyes shining through her beautiful face and her black hair that shone the beauty of her eyes, he thought about the future, their future and what will be waiting for them…and suddenly he felt a terrible pain in his back, and he fell into the ground…

"You can't take the throne form us…"

It was Queen Norrah, she stabbed Khaos from his back using her lightsaber…

Khaos stared at her angrily; he wanted to say something but the pain closed his mouth…

"I've been waiting for this…to see you lying on the ground…hopeless, crying for help…"

She unleashed her lighting toward him, his pain was doubled as he screams, he began to feel numb and it was a matter of time for him to die…

"This ends here," Jessa hissed, using the Force to throw Norrah against the railing of the balcony and taking her attention off Khaos.

It didn't take Jessa long to realize that Norrah had slipped out unnoticed. With a growing sense of alarm, she decapitated the Dark Jedi she'd been fighting and ran off in search of her. And now, she was angry.

"You're a backstabber, Norrah," Jessa growled. "What, you didn't think you could beat him face to face? Coward!"

"How dare you call me a coward?" Norrah hissed. "And backstabber? A perfect insult coming from you, you who betrayed family for him." She glared at Khaos.

"Save the words," Jessa growled. "They are meaningless, grasping pleas that you hope will prevent me from killing you."

The saber duel began and Norrah forced Jessa toward the same trap Sinceros had attempted to use on Khaos...

"Khaos,Hades,Enigma! I have to bring the space station down now. Fighters have began to shoot abon my the station. It'll wouldnt be long till the main fleet arrives. Then Im screwed. So it's now or never. Good bye guys. Hades, it was good fighting with you. Enigma, thanks for getting us in the palace. Now it's time to kill the queen. Khaos, it wasnt by luck we met, or was it by force, I was hired by your father. He's still alive, he's on the planet where Revan adn the Exile met, good bye."

Soon a fireball could be soon in the sky. It was falling and was going to hit the palace in about half-an-hour.

As Khaos and Enigma ran out to chase sinceros and enigma, Hades continued fighting the three dark jedi to stop them from following. Hades started by quickly eliminating who he saw as the weaker of the three by simply swinging his blade and sliceing the Dark jedis torso. The other two dark jedi worked in unison to attack Hades, The fight lasted many minuets with hades managing to defend every blow fom his attackers. Until hades saw an opening for his attack and stabed one in the chest and beheadding the second.

Hades heard stevens message and knew he didn't have long, He ran down to the Palace hanger and stool one of the faster shuttles...

The duel between Norrah and Engima continued. Jessa heard the comlink call from Steven, but couldn't respond. Norrah continued to drive her back until suddenly, the fight stopped.

"Your friend is bringing the space station down," she said. "Why not see if we can get out of here and finish this somewhere else."

Jessa shook her head. "If we were to do that, you would run off to hide like the coward you are!"

She missed the fact that Norrah's hand was reaching for the same button that had nearly sent Khaos to be lunch...

((No, she's not going to die... she'll dangle for a little bit. Oh, Korfredonn, it may help a little if Khaos gathers up enough energy to warn her of what's happening :) ))

But it was too late. Under the pain of the lightning, Norrah leaned on the trigger and Jessa dropped, her lightsaber clattering to the floor and rolling toward Khaos as she spread her arms and tried to catch herself. There, she hung, trying to catch her breath and gather her strength. With Jessa taken care of, Norrah turned on Khaos.

"Not so dead as I thought, are you?" she snarled. She raised her saber to strike a final killing blow... but the glow of a red saber drove through her back and out of her chest. Jessa had pulled herself back up out of the trapdoor and taken up her lightsaber.

"Die," she growled. Then, she lifted the limp body and threw it off the balcony and turned to Khaos.

"I doubt she'll be coming back from that," she whispered as she knelt by Khaos and placed a hand over the injury, trying to use the Force to heal him.

"Quiet!" Jessa hissed. "He'll die if you don't let me concentrate..."

Her hand was still over the injury. "Come on, Azdashir..." she whispered. "Live....."

She felt herself weakening, but refused to give up on Khaos. When the saber wound was completely healed, Jessa collapsed and both she and Khaos slipped into unconsciousness as their bodies tried to regain strength.

Jessa stared with unseeing eyes at Zarlak. "I don't know," she answered quietly. "I left him when I noticed Norrah had left the fight."

Suddenly her eyes focused on him. "I thought you said there was no way you'd survive... and though you are rather banged up, I don't think you're dead," she said wryly.

Hades' shuttle slowly rised by the side of the balcony and the rear loading hatch lowered. hades set the shuttle to hover in place on auto pilot and ran to the back. he jumped on to the balcony and looked down at khaos, enigma and zarlak. then looked up and saw the station still fallling. he turned back to zarlak.

"grab enigma, i'll get khaos." he leaned over and grabbed khaos' injured body and through it over his shoulder and jumped back onto the shuttle.

Zarlak smiled "I didnt thing I'll make it either" He picked up Jessa "Arrg. You need to watch what you eat. I'll explain later." Carrying Jessa in his arms, Zarlak jumped onto the shuttle. He went inside and but her into one of two of the beds the shuttle had inside them.

Exuro placed Khaos in the second bed and ran to the pilots seat. he quickly checked his sensors. The station was only a few seconds from impact.

"EVERYONE HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!" Exuro shouted as pushed the excelleration to full. The shuttle shot forwardat great speed seconds before the station impacted. Exuro closed the rear hatch and left the planets atmosphere to enter a low orrbit. then set the shuttle to autopilot. He moved to the back where the rest of the crew where.

"Is everyone back here still breathing?"

Archived