Home

psychosayings(laughs ahead)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And yet he has those cute lines that make him confusing. He can be a smartass, deep, and cute. Like... he's not trying to be anything. He just is.

"Fire is pretty." I don't know about you, but I thought that was pretty cute.

and that, my friend, is why Tim Schafer and the people at Double Fine are awesome.

Hi, Dart. Thanks for the welcome.

*sigh* Raz, oh Raz, you set my heart a twitter.

I love his voice so much! I'm thinking about buying the game for the PC--I have it for PS2.

The PS2 version isn't as pretty. Sadly, the PS2 is all I have.

Wow, you openly admit Raz makes you twittery? That's usually Sasha.

Or in my case, G-Men. But you aren't looking down here!

I openly admit all obsessions with characters--be it video game, book, or movie. I have more crushes of fictional characters than real people. What am I saying? Of course Raz is real! Silly me.

I'm only five years older than him too! It's plausible!

I never wanted Psychonauts to end.... it was a sad, sad day.

I openly admit all obsessions with characters--be it video game, book, or movie. I have more crushes of fictional characters than real people. What am I saying? Of course Raz is real! Silly me.

I'm only five years older than him too! It's plausible!

I never wanted Psychonauts to end.... it was a sad, sad day.

I think I wept openly when I beat it. I'm not sure. I don't really remember, I got drunk soon after to numb the pain.

I think I wept openly when I beat it. I'm not sure. I don't really remember, I got drunk soon after to numb the pain.

I think I sat through the end credits, drank some coffee to numb the pain, and then immediately started up a new game. Seriously, you'd have to pry the controller out of my cold, dead fingers to get me to stop playing the game over...and over...and over.

Miss Purple Squid: Soo.... it's true. You can get drunk on French Fries! I knew it!

I'm not the only one who immediately began a new game, huh? Tee hee. Hee.

This is my first forum since I was in eight grade and I'm sincerely enjoying it, by the way. You guys are great.. *sniff* and really understand lurve of Psychonauts.

A TV series? But that would make this an incredibly large fandom.

And this board would turn into a horrible breeding ground that spewed jerks and jerkettes out at every corner.

Uncool out the wazoo.

But I'd like to see something new... it's very hard to remain loyal to games sometimes. Because they aren't like TV shows. There's only one episode, and that's all you get. But I'm going to love this forever.

O.O

I had a dream they made a TV series. And I wasn't watching it regularly... thankfully I woke up soon after.

And cara, welcome! Yous from Michigan too!

I am, I am! Yay Michigan! 'Tis cold. I wish I had Pyrokinesis.

Ugh, I don't like jerks.. and I really don't like jerkettes. Hmm. But maybe they could make me a private, exclusive TV Show. Just for me. And you. And all the cool people of this here forum, yup yup.

I am, I am! Yay Michigan! 'Tis cold. I wish I had Pyrokinesis.

Ugh, I don't like jerks.. and I really don't like jerkettes. Hmm. But maybe they could make me a private, exclusive TV Show. Just for me. And you. And all the cool people of this here forum, yup yup.

You just got 1000000+ cool points.

We deserve a private show. If we care this much about one man's questionable patch placement, imagine the TV!

Oh, wow. Thanks for the points. Finally, I'm finally in the postive side of the cool scale. Of course, it's only by one point.

I don't know how to describe how I would feel if there was a private show for us. I think my eyeballs would explode in ecstasy. (That was almost an alliteration!)

Archived