Home

psychosayings(laughs ahead)

This game has a lot of funny sayings and I want everyone 2 name there top 3. I'll start...

3)"see u in hell"- raz after he burns a squirrel.

2)"Hey kid can't u see i'm trying to have a moment here?" - Gloria's alter ego(a.k.a. the long haired lady who glows yellow and crys in Gloria's theatre level)

1)"look I know my way around these parts so if I hid a dead body nobody would find it!" - Ford Crueller after you try 2 use pyrokenesis on him.

(P.S. You have to name the character's quote,you don't have to be as precise as me but if you can't remember the character's name just describe them.)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn...I need to play the game through again. There's tons of stuff I need to remember.

Raz: I'm glad you could take that ass-whooping I handed you and turn into something positive...like gardening.

---

Coach Oleander: You're like molasses going uphill in January....WITH CRUTCHES!!

---

Coach Oleander: Is your name "Joey"?

Raz: No

Coach Oleander: Because I'm going to call you "Slowy Joey"

Raz: That's not my name.

Coach Oleander: What's that Slowy? I can't hear you! You're talking too slow!

man, if I could only remember some of the stuff the G-men said.

Attacking G-men with Confusion Grenades is also enjoyable, as is throwing one at Boyd Cooper(not the Milkman).

boyd.jpg:

Wait a minute. I think there might not be a conspiracy after all. It's possible I am suffering from paranoid delusions, linked to an entity I call "the Milkman" who is, in actuality...the mummified remains of Abraham Lincoln!

gman.jpg:Oh my god. Why do I have a gun in my hand? I hope I didn't kill again. I should be out trying to find the Milkman! Oh yeah. That's right. Disguise. Ahem.

Raz: (After looking at 'The World Shall Taste My Eggs') Ok, What the hell was that?!

Dogan: And then your going to make their heads explode?

Raz: What? No! Do you do that?

Dogan: No...well, once kinda, by accident. But now I wear this hat so it won't happen again (Not exact quote o.O) You wanna try it on?

Raz: no no!

Raz: (After looking at 'The World Shall Taste My Eggs') Ok, What the hell was that?!

Dogan: And then your going to make their heads explode?

Raz: What? No! Do you do that?

Dogan: No...well, once kinda, by accident. But now I wear this hat so it won't happen again (Not exact quote o.O) You wanna try it on?

Raz: no no!

Loved the eggs quote.. and the dialogue afterward:

Sasha:Argh... why did I buy the CHEAP Brian Tumbler?

Wow, I have lots of favorites but I'll just pick a few things...

Road crew G-Men: Look at that woman's breasts, they are very large.

Sasha: *after you get marksmanship learner's permit* Well, good. My ass is covered.

Raz: *to cows in Waterloo* Can you believe a great battle was once fought here, on the very ground that you now so peacefully graze? Many men died. Some did it for freedom and some for country. Others did it just because they had guns. It's a crazy world, isn't it? Hmmm? Don't you think it's crazy? Hey, I'm talking to you cow. It's because of me that you're not talking French right now. Shame on you, ungrateful cow.

Milla: *if you hit her on the dock* Enough with the rough stuff, darling!

In the beginning of the game:

Milla: Why it's just a little boy. What's your name, darling?

Coach Oleander: I'll find out! (Struggles for a moment to get into Raz's mind, then gives up. Raz falls to the stage.)

Raz: My name...

Coach O: Starts with a D!

Raz:...Is Razputin, but everyone calls me Raz. (Takes his goggles off.)

(From the audience.): Please don't eat us lake monster!

(In Lungfishopolis)

lungfish: Gogglor! Down here.

Raz: Excuse me, were you talking to me?

lungfish: AGHH! AGHH my ears!

Raz: (Whispering) Im sorry.

lungfish: AGH! Oh my god! Agh! (Falls down.)

Raz: (Still whispering) Are you alright?

Other lungfish: He's dead.

Raz: O, gosh, I'm sorry.

Archived