Home

psychosayings(laughs ahead)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god, that e-mail is gold...XD Then again, I admit to wondering the exact same thing. Then I decided I shouldn't be thinking potentially pervy thoughts about the main character's father. That's a little bizarre. So now I just focus on the fact that you can seriously see the poor man's ribs. And then I just want to feed him a sandwich.

Isn't there an info@doublefine.com e-mail address, though? Thought that was a general/news/whatever e-mail address, at least at some point...that might've changed, though.

I hope we'll get a response, either way, even if it's "...why are you staring at his crotch again?" Oh, the hilarity. XD

It seems as though everyone wants a piece of this poor, skinny, sandwhichless, man's crotch.

That disturbs me on many, many levels. The least of which being that I'd have to agree.

(I'm going to go hide in the Corner of Shame now. I'm assuming we have one.)

That disturbs me on many, many levels. The least of which being that I'd have to agree.

(I'm going to go hide in the Corner of Shame now. I'm assuming we have one.)

The Muffled Weeping Corner is gone, so we replaced it with the corner of shame. I will not be joining you. I have been entranced by this guy's crotch--so says Sokolov.

Ahem. http://www.sokolov.deviantart.com. Scroll. Mine have been on my head for almost a year now. They're American Optical Duralite safety goggles that I found in the trash. They are my everything. So, (yes, I am bragging) I can rightfully claim I did the goggle thing before I even heard of PsychoNauts.

[heavenlymusic]Deeeeesstiiiinnyyyyy![/heavenlymusic]

Okay this is old but I have one thing to say: I started wearing my Raz looky goggles since I was 7 and I've never taken them off. Except sometimes when I sleep.

Alright then when did you start wearing yours huh? We will have a screenshot duel to prove who deserves the trophy! "It's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I may have lost the last one, but very well..

XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN.

The contest will be... hardest picture to explain.

I wager... the jetbootsu.

Archived