Home

ROY RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's on its way Royston. Currently I'm running the process of err.. mental preperation. To achieve my goal I also went to a party last weekend, a party with juiciness of at least 70% girls. Also did it the weekend before and before and will do the next time especially because my birthday is coming soon. :D Although still very troubled, the refreshing nature of this event put joyness not only into my heart, if you get my meaning. It's running well, so to speak. Err.. Hmm.

...And that one would be me, right?
Really? Some guy called DrMcCoy, with a face looking like spock in the 60s who also drunk too much hair restorer?

You should really do something about your dementia, mister.

Your choice...
Yes, it's because I'm in the denial phase. :D

Really? Some guy called DrMcCoy, with a face looking like spock in the 60s who also drunk too much hair restorer?

You should really do something about your dementia, mister.

...Err, what?

Yes, it's because I'm in the denial phase. :D

So you've finally accepted you're in the denial phase?

This is the fourth and last time that I'm posting on these forums for the last time, until the next last time and ending with the true last time.

You never really left me, as we met gently in my dreams every night, Roy.

But heck, anyway, just remember me forever. Toodles.

I'm here guys. Ern.......glad you're around!! Ray, what the %^%&**# is a little black thing? McCoy.......err......do something that proves your general sexual deviancy!! Skinkie.........you need to lighten up......you're bringing an air of moderation into this discussion!!

What a crowd! (outside next to the bus stop of course!!)

Archived