Home

ROY RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!

RoyTordesLegend

.............it's all coming back..........I was imprisoned in a dungeon, drugged up the the eyeballs and wearing a gimp suit, it was hazey but I remember Ray walking in with a key........then cackling something about he had a new job in Amsterdam selling windows........or was it selling in windows......I can't remember........

......next thing I remember I was at the side of the road, I stumbled to the nearest internet cafe (still in gimp suit), and logged on...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's Ray's

Nope Roy. That's Tomace' homepage.. and that's Tom.. stoned as usual. Like in "tomace.com", y'know? But it's OK and besides that, yes, he's nearly me..

And Gabez, those hands can handle 2 vinyls and a crossfader like you'd like to do with girls.

Oh man Roy, it's cool you're back, but I'm sorry. I wish I could, but I can't. I'm really sorry. I PM'd you. Keep that Av if you like. Cheers Dude.

I remember you Fender!! .......and as for Skinkie........well the legend lives on.........have you followed Thriks lead and bought yourself into a position of power yet skink?

Eh my position of power still lies of in the land of Sam and Max, I have yet to userp anything from here....

soon.... heh heh heh... They won't even see it coming.

Eh my position of power still lies of in the land of Sam and Max, I have yet to userp anything from here....

soon.... heh heh heh... They won't even see it coming.

Glad to see you're still ruling with an iron fist Skinkie.........you're so much nicer than your predecessor...........oh hang on.....that was you I was thinking about........!! :)

Roy Roy I hope you're behaving yourself :p

I always behave myself Natster........I can't even misbehave on the forums anymore 'cause my buddy Ray is busy in the real world, and all of our trouble making foes seem to have dissapeared.........

........theres a serious lack of excitement (although it IS more civil nowadays).........I'm voting for a naked "post your picture" thread, where we have to guess who everyone is from the neck down!! :) ...........but I'm begging McCoy PLEASE DONT post the one of you with the parsnip!

Archived