Home

Kotor 1 Cutscene Creation

rgdelta

Ok I understand how cutscenes work and I think I understand camera's my question (I looked and could not find an answer) how does one acutally do a cutscene what is the command in scripting and such a small cutscene tutorial would be great (I searched the forums and could not find everything I need)

Thanks

For the timing, you could use a script with the DelayCommand function or use the small delay box in the .dlg file (use tk102's dlg editor available on our website : http://starwarsknights.com/tools.php ) and make sure you check the box "node unskippable".

Check your PMs in a few minutes: I am sending you a sample cutscene with all the source scripts.

ok I have my module load and I have a script on the onload for the mod (tried on on start does not work) in my dlg I have 2 continues then the speech I have a script on the first continue for the npc to walk up to me everything works except the speech starts up as soon as I get in the mod and I set the delay on the first continue to 100000 I am not sure how to do the delay script command not sure of the syntax.

In particular, could someone explain how the Revan Reveal cutscene works?

I was playing as a twilik, and had a problem where when you're speaking to Malek for the first time, you'd see the FMV of all the flashbacks, but when it came time to reveal, you got only a black screen. Fortunately I figured out that the game hadn't died, and I could warp back to the ship as if I'd seen it, and continue.

I had the error where you would be in a room on the EH, with a cutscene object, and found the fix for that which worked great for all the rest of the scenes.

It also didn't fix a problem I had during the conversation between Bastila and the admiral on the EH at the end. During their meaningful glance, the camera was focussed on my char's forehead.

Archived