Home

How did you finish both games? And how did your characters look like?

Hey, dragon2sword! Read the forum rules!

6. Avoid duplicating anybody's nickname, avatar, and/or sig images. Make or find your own. This also applies to people outside our community (ie names of people of another community). It is strictly prohibited to impersonate someone else.

Penalties for stealing:

The "victim" (the person whose username/sig/avatar/etc. was stolen) will be contacted by the mods. This person will decide what penalty to enforce. The mods will then see if it's an adequate penalty.

sorry i didn't know :(

ooh i made a mistake by copying someone avatar... and oooh i didn't know and ooh will u shutup and leave me alone now?!

dragon2sword what's the point of this rude post?

I don't see anything that was said that would warrant this rude remark, right after your apology post at that, it kind of nullifies your apology. :(

Rules are rules, follow them or don't, if you choose the latter you will likely find yourself Banned... the choice is yours.

I've played the games multiple times on each level and Side and variation, but I find that there's one route that I enjoy the most...

KOTOR I:

While being a chick and going the Dark Path can be fun, my favorite games were the ones that I played as a male Jedi Guardian, starting out as a Soldier. I usually kept a blue double-bladed saberstaff. And I usually had the Asian-looking head. At the end, Bastila fell in love with Revan (I dont know how any of you people could be as heartless as to KILL HER??!!?!)

KOTOR II:

Same thing with this game, I'm usually a guy Jedi Master or Weapons Master or w/e. Same lightsaber as well. Most of the time I pick the normal-looking blonde-haired guy. As I follow the Lightside to the letter (ultimate Light master) I usually bounce my character between Briana(Handmaiden) and Visas, though perhaps paying a little more attention to Briana.

:wan: "Does that come in blue?"

:dsaber:

Archived