Home

Kotor Lexicon

TheProphet

I have decided (for lack of interest) to go ahead and take down the thread for the Kotor Tutorial Base, I will just stick with Kotor Lexicon now since its more practical, and has not yet been done.

For those of you who do not know what Kotor Lexicon is, it is the equivalent to NWNLexicon which is a script help file. I will be, like NWN Lexicon, making hits in help file format so don’t worry about accessibility.

There are three directories in the help file

Functions

Constants

Examples

Functions will contain all the functions you see in the nwscript file but I will be organizing it into different sub categories that pertain to that function, much better then scrolling down through hundreds of functions.

Constants will contain the good number of constants you see in the beginning of the nwscript file, but yet again, organized into groups.

Examples: Examples will contain every single script made for kotor, including the Source scripts, found in the source directory, as well as the scripts found in each module folder (decompiled of course).

This should take some time, but I believe it will help to further enhance people's knowledge of scripting and boost the new people coming in to do be able to script much more easily.

-Gsccc

I would also like to add this:

I will be including a Recourse folder like the one in NwN Lexicon

It will contain these folders:

Creatures

Items

Placeables

Sounds

Each of these will include sub categories with groups of which entity pretains to what. Each entity in the each category will have the Name, Tag, and ResRef.

Archived