Home

Possible Confirmation/Conjecture of 2 Things of KOTOR3

SWG-Romulus

It's the same as people wanting to put Jesus in hell or something like that. Jesus doesn't belong in hell. HK-47 doesn't belong in hel...I mean SWG. Well, same thing afterall.

It's like...committing a crime against KotOR. It's lowering the cool HK to the pathetic level of marketing object to attract a few KotOR fans to SWG.

:drop2:

*Rubs his eyes and reads it again...* :eyeraise:

OK... Three words: WORST BULLSH*T EVER!!!!

At first I thought that Lucas Arts is lead by stupid uncreative corporate jerks.

Now I know that Lucas Arts is lead by stupid uncreative corporate jerks.

I have seen a lot of bullsh*t in my life. But NONE as incredibly dumb as THIS; a way earn another STUPID VILLA ON THE BAHAMAS!

What's next? Luke Skywalker is "accidentally" Revan's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand son, and Crix Maideen is Carth's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great gand son?

@lukeiamyourdad, I couldn't have said it better myself.

@Hallucination, while it is terrible how HK will be in SWG, I don't think he should die in KOTOR III! We all know he'll die sometime in a glorious battle, but hopefully not in KOTOR III. That would be like watching R2 get killed in ROTJ.

The idiots at LA reponsible for this terrible idea should be HACKED APART WITH BLUNT AXES, TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT BUT BLOODY PULP!!!!!!

IF THEY DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN, I'LL GO HUNT THEM DOWN AND RIP THEIR THROATS OPEN!!!! THEY'LL DROWN IN THEIR OWN BLOOD!!!!! I'LL SHATTER THEIR SKULLS TO BITS WITH BLUNT OBJECTS! I'LL MOUNT THEIR HOUNDS ON TROPHY PLAQUES!!!! I'LL RIP THEIR LUNGS OUT AND HANG THEM WITH THEM!!!

It does seem rather stupid... Why would a Republic cruiser bo on Mustafar? It had to have gotten shot down, and I doubt there was a battle between the Sith and the Republic there... Mustafar has almost no strategic or economic value.

Also, look at screenshots 7 and 15. Does that look anything like Mustafar?

"Also, look at screenshots 7 and 15. Does that look anything like Mustafar?"

Of course, it doesn't... It looks like a panorama on Mordor!

At first, I didn't like Lucas Arts because they were a corporation, but now, I'm starting to hate them... Really hate them! I have added another goal in my life:

To go to Lucas Arts HQ, see their CEO, pull out two guns :duel2: and wreck the S*IT out of his office!!! :tommys:

It just isn't reasonable to 'detroy' the coolness of HK this way.

It is just to d*mn lame to let HK crash. Then make it so he got the mission to kill Anakin or something, but after he saw Obi-Wan did (?) he just stayed for a reason, thus creating more sidequests.

This is just way to lame, and simple. Surely LA can make up something better, but this is proof they just want to cash.

And a few years ago they said they would make more 'good' games rather then just put every 'game' in the shops. Good @ keeping promisses!!

jeez, why is everybody getting so uptight about this?? i'm sure they'd do something logical with it to ensure things turn out okay.

does that mean i'm for the idea? well, i don't really care since i have no plans on ever getting into SWG. so for me, it doesn't matter. and unless you folks are planning on getting into SWG, i don't understand why you feel it necessary to rant and rave about a game that you'll never play.

Because if this works out, they will develop KOTOR 3 as an expansion for SWG. That's why.

Dumb.

Word!

I am starting to lose all faith in George Lucas and Lucas Arts, sure it IS Star Wars but things can only be good if they don't have sh!tty ideas used and then copied from another game.

I bet next we find out that Mira's great¹º grandaughter is a rebel alliance leader <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Some more ideas for Lucasarts:

Darth Revan is in fact the Brother of Kreia, and Kreia is pissed because she wasn't in k1.

Darth Maul is the college-roommate of Bao-Dur,

Our toasters directly descend from GO-TO,

Darth Makal didn't lose his chin, je just wan't to hide his brace.

Kotor 3: The Starwars **** Up

Archived