Home

Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords

steven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once the Sabra got sensors working again Ash immediatly tries to contact Senyo since Zaalbacca just comlinked Ash.

Ash-(video comlink) Zaalbacca hold that idea for later we need repairs and supplies

Ash-(video comlink) Senyo you in the Tatooine Sector or are you still away... (static)

Ash- hmm...... hes not answering.....

Ash says to himself. Soon they land on Tatooine settlement Anchorhead and wait for a reply from Senyo.

Ben goes and gets supplies for the damaged Sabra and Undertaker and goes to the local cantina and just as he expected, someone starts threating him and he waits for an attacking move before he slices his head off. He flicks a coin to the bartender while walking out.

Ben- Sorry for the mess.

Ash wonders what to Ben so long and Ben says he had trouble at the cantina.

Roarboar: May I dock with the Star Forge Revan?

"No. But Darth Revan has ordered you to dock the the sith cruiser, the Black Knight. You two will talk via holographic com-link..

"As you wish Master."replied Arken.Arken went to find the Elite Dark Jedi.He went to the bridge to find the Admiral.Reaching there' date='they ignited their lightsabers,and started killing the troopers.Arken slowly walked to the Admiral.[/quote']

"Good Darth Arken." Revan only call Arken darth when she was pleased with him"Dock the levithan with the Star Forge and meet me in the Viewing platform. Dont take to long"

The Leviathan was still in course for the Star Forge,when a squadron of 17 Rebel snub fighters ambushed the Leviathan.The gun turrets managed to destroy atleast 7 snub fighters,but the other 10 managed to get inside the Leviathan.Arken sended 5 Dark Jedi Masters to kill them.The Jedi in the snub fighters managed to get inside the bridge.Their Master ordered the crew to attack,but the Dark Jedi Masters snuck by,and killed the Jedi Master's crew.Arken ignited his double-bladed lightsaber and attacked him.The Jedi Master ignited his two green lightsabers and quickly blocked Arken's attack.One of the Dark Jedi Master used Force Lightning on the Jedi Master,and Arken took the chance and stabbed the Jedi Master.

"Do not let them become one with the Force!"ordered Arken.He went to the controls and activated the Leviathan's cloaking device,to safely return to the Star Forge.Two hours later the Leviathan had finally reached the Star Forge.

Roarboar: Talk to the Sith Council. They will tell you I am a member and I have loyalty to you. I won't betray you like Malak did.

"How about you tell me where it is and I wouldnt get the hundreds of captail ships and millions of fighters to destroy the ship you are on, and if you information is correct and I will see about getting you a poistion in somthing new I'm planning." said revan as the Black Knight was soon surrounded by captail ships and fighters "Dont be stupid to revuse my other. The star forge has given me more power than anyone has or will ever have. And I'm only begining to master its power. Heres an example of its power!"

A single blast fired from the star forge and hit a captail ship, blowing it to oblivion.

"Lord Revan. The levithan has docked with the star forge"

"Good. Send my apprentice here. NOW!"

"By the Force!" Senyo yells as he narrowly dodges a shot that took off his comunications dish, "What's driving these things? HK units???"

Finally, he pushes through into an open area. From there, he just barely jumps to hyperspace in time to miss being blown to bits by a capital ship.

As blue flew around him, Senyo hit the auto-pilot and sat back with a 'phew', relaxing the controls. "Just as I thought...those guys aren't push-overs after all. God I hate flying."

OOC:Steven,shouldn't it be Lady Revan,or Mistress Revan?

IC:"Lord Revan wants to talk to you."said one Sith Soldier to Arken.Arken ran to a wall,and entered a secret elevator behind the wall.The elevator stopped,and Arken entered a code.It was the name of someone who had been special to Revan when she was still re-remembering her memories.Arken reached the viewing platform and got out of the elevator.A woman with a black robe and a double-bladed lightsaber was already there.Arken knew her.She was Bastila.

Ash- (Comlink) Yes, im at Anchorhead ready to launch but ill forget that for a little bit are your systems and Sensors jammed because i have a hard time hearing you.

Rebel Commander- (in the background) um.... Sir We have a capitol ship coming in and it looks to me like the Maria (Capitol Ship).

Ash- What are the Rebels doing at Tatooine?

Rebel Commander- I don't know, but maybe they're here to talk to you or pick me up.

Ben- What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, you called them to pick you up??

Ash- Ben don't get over worked by....... (interupted by Commander)

Rebel Commander- no, im low in rank they don't even care about me actually.

Ash- If they wanted to talk to me why would't they just Comlink m..........

Suddenly, the video comlink comes on and a Dark Sith Lord shows up and says that everone in the Wanderer, Sabra, and Undertaker needs to surrender or fight to your death.

Everyone assumed the Maria was overrun by Sith and found our location.

Senyo lands the Wanderer down next to the Sabra, then Senyo walks out.

Ash- Senyo, I'm gussing you need repairs on your radar dish? Ben and I are going to fly to the Maria and find out what happened well distract them so you guys can escape. Senyo you want to go with me or go with Zaalbacca since your ship had a System Failure?

Archived