Home

Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords

steven

Ash- they must be dead or in hiding we would never find. I assume.

Ben- They most likely won't answer any calls so i would be impossible to find them. They might come out when the Sith either settled down when conquered everthing or come out when they sense no danger or little danger.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A strangh looking ship was a private hanger. It was metal and shaped like a dart. Darth Revan walked up to it and jumped into a cockpit. A dark jedi master walked up to the sith emperoress "Lord Revan. You summoned me?"

"Yes Darth Igruis. You are to take temperary controll of the ships around the star forge. Dont fail me!" With that Revans figher lifted off, exitted the hanger and the star forge, then entered hyperspace.

IC:

The Shade of Death was almost in Dantooine and Arken cut the silence by asking a question.

"Sooo...what's your story and with Empress Revan?"asked Arken.

"Well,it's a long story,but it should keep us busy until we reach Dantooine.I was born in Talravin.Soon i went to the Jedi Order.My master was Zhar.There,i met Revan.I knew she was strong in the Force and powerful in the lightsaber combat as soon i saw her.I also saw a bald man with her."-"Malak"

"Yes.When The Mandalorian Wars began i told every Jedi to hear the Jedi Council's word,but i wanted to go.The Mandalorian Wars ended on Malachor V,and Revan disappeared with the whole armada.They came back,but changed.As Sith Lords.The Jedi Civil War then began,and i was sent in a Jedi Strike Team to capture Revan.When whe reached the bridge,Malak betrayed Lady Revan and shot onto the bridge.My companions were instantily killed,and Revan was also almost dead.I took her to the Jedi Council and they took away her memories.When the Endar Spire was attacked she escaped with Carth to Taris."said Bastila.Arken thought a little about Taris and Carth.That was the password.

"I reached Taris safely,but i was captured by some vulgar swoop gang and made me prisoner and prize for the swoop race winner.Fortunately,Revan was the winner.She had already many companions:Carth,a Twi'lek named Mission,her Wookie companion named Zaalbar and then she bought an astromech droid named T3-M4.A Mandalorian named Canderous helped us out of Taris because Darth Malak bombarded the planet.We went to Dantooine to re-instruct her in the ways of the Jedi.On the ruins we a found an ancient Star Map.We went to Kashyyyk,Manaan,Korriban and Tatooine.In Tatooine i found my mother and learned my father was dead hunting a krayt dragon.We retrieved the holocron and i kept it.After getting our fourth Star Map to the Star Forge,our ship was captured by the Leviathan,and i stood behind to fight Malak and give them enough time to escape.I was made a Sith.On the ancient homeworld of the Rakata i docked in a temple and Revan entered it as well.She chosed the dark side and we killed an old man and a Cathar.When we reached the Ebon Hawk,the fools were unaware of that.Everyone submitted to Revan's power,except for Carth and Mission.Carth escaped like a coward leaving the Twi'lek behind and alone.Revan ordered Zaalbar to kill her because the wookie had swore a lifedebt to Revan.We went to the Star Forge and while we were simply walking,Zaalbar turned on us.Revan simply Force Choked the wookie and threw it onto the depths of space.The wookie probably died when he touched the fiery sun that fed the Star Forge.Revan killed Malak and reclaimed he throne of ultimate Sith Lord and we celebrated that in the homeworld of the Rakata.That led to here."said Bastila,finishing her story.

Senyo went apart from the others for a while to meditate.

As he went to the other side of the camp, a soldier dressed in old, Sith armor came running up to him. He was half stumbling, half running. Parts of his armor were missing, cut, or burned from carbon scoring. His helmet was gone and Senyo recognized them as a Republic spy.

"S...Sir..." the spy was able to choke out between shuddering breaths, "P...please...My time is...is short. Must tell...important information...not gonna last long enough..." the man collapsed at Senyo's feet.

"What? What is it?" he said, kneeling next to the spy.

"Mu...must tell...Ash...Ben...R...Revan...left...Forge...alone..."

"Hold on, I'll go get Ash and Ben--"

"NO!" the soldier shouted, grabbing his shirt, "No time! Go! Meet her! Its...our...last...chance...she went...went to...*whisper*" the spy's voice faded, and his body went limp.

Senyo took the dead spy's hands from his shirt, laying them across his chest, and stood.

Was there enough time? No. Even if there was, a large fleet would only attract more attention. Besides, he could cope with this on his own. He had stayed alive by himself for the past 16 years, ever since he was twelve, why wouldn't he be able to now?

He quickly boarded the Wanderer, punched in some hyperspace coordinates, and took off.

Revan, here I come.

Revans ship exitted hyperspace. Infront of her was a large Planet. The planet itself was black and red. Before her was the planet Mustafar. She speed towards the planet and soon enough she was entering the volcanic planet's atmosphere. She landed her Dart-Class ship in an edge of the volcano.

Revan got out the patted her ship. It began to lift up and entered a stealth mode. "Hmm. The star forge's work fails to unimpress me." said Revan smiling, then she walked into a cave in the volcano. She found herself in an anceint tomb. In the middle was an artifact protected by a force-feild tube.

As Senyo exited hyperspace, he found himself staring at the fire-world of Mustafar. Why would Revan have come to this wasteland? What was there to find?

Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough.

It would be relatively easy to locate and follow Revan's Force-signature on this empty world. He began to cast about, and quickly located a large pivital point of Dark power. Never having met Revan before, he couldn't be sure if it was her, but who else would be there with that great amount of power? It had to be her. So, he quickly set the manual controls, and took off towards the signature's origin...

As Senyo started off, he sensed someone behind him. He whirrled around, but there was no one there. Even the Force signatures were gone.

"Hmm." he grunted, before turning around again. It was then that he decided to lose whoever it was on his tail before finding Revan. He didn't even know if they were friend or foe. Who knows what these stalkers were planning...

He suddenly used Force Run, dashing ahead at eye-blurring speed. Before whoever could follow, Senyo used an old technique that he had picked up on the Outer Rim. Taking the surrounding Force currents, he wrapped them around himself, and was gone from view. The constant swirling Force patterns also kept his signature and presence well masked.

Let's see them follow what they can't see...

Roarboar: Where did he go?

Zaalbacca: Dunno. He's using the same trick we are.

Roarboar: Damn. Now what?

Zaalbacca: This is what.

<He put out a staff>

Roarboar: What is that?

Zaalbacca: A staff I found at Corasaunt. It can store force power. Watch.

<He shot where Senyo was and absorbed the force power>

Roarboar: Now we can see him.

Senyo saw a small blot of color coming at him through the Force. Before he could move to avoid it, it hit him. He felt a strange sensation as the Force currents were unraveled from around him. How did they do that? No matter. Now he knew where they were.

He stretched out a hand, aiming lightining at them. A moment later, there was an electrical pop as it hit what Senyo guessed to be a stealth generator. The two stalkers were unshielded as the devices short circuted.

"Zaalbacca? Roarboar? What the hell are you two doing here?"

As they began to respond, he held up a hand, "Never mind, there's no time. Look, where I'm going I have to go alone. It will be too risky for you two to come with me. Besides, I don't know what I'm getting myself into, and I find it pretty hard to believe that a couple of wookies would be able to fit in unnoticed in a battalion of Sith soldiers. Leave here. If you don't want to do that, stay with the ships and keep them preped. I may need to make a quick escape here."

Without another word, Senyo turned and walked away.

"The jedi have followed me here. Good. I could alwase use a fight. And a new apprentice. This one is close to the darkside.He can be turned" Said the dark lord as she left the tomb. In the distant she saw him walked between two volocanos. "Lets see if the star forge's power ups are effective"

IC:

As Arken's flagship entered a dock in Dantooine,he noticed a building over there.It was Khoonda.He could simply shot Khoonda with the Shade of Death's blaster shots,but he prefered not to.Bastila turned to him and said:

"We need to find Vrook,but the people of Khoonda are going to try to kill us if they see us."Informed Bastila to Arken.

"I think when we kill Vrook we should kill everyone there and take their possessions."boldly declarated Arken.

"No,that would bring us bad attention.Let's simply kill Vrook.But we need information.Peraphs you could kill one of the militia men,take his uniform,learn where Vrook is and come to me.I can't go because they know me very well."said Bastila.

Arken stealthed himself and ambushed one of the militia and killed him.He went to Khoonda and learned Vrook was on the Crystal Cave and went back to Bastila.

"Crystal Cave ha?Is that so?Vrook is stupid indeed.We can use the kinrath to weaken him phisically,and we weaken him spiritally and emotionally at the same time."she said.

Bastila and Arken went to the Crystal Cave and went to the place surrounded with crystals.There they didn't found Vrook.Arken,impatiently turned around only to be knocked down by Vrook that had just appeared.

Ash launches after a little bit after Senyo and launches into hyperspace right behind Zaalbacca and Roarboar. Ash lands close to where the other two landed. Ash and Ben unboard and sense the force north of them so the two run in that direction. While running they are stopped by Zaalbacca and Roarboar running back to the ships.

Ash- Where Senyo?

"Your allies dont to trust you jedi... They dont believe your strongh enough. Maybe you should teach them that your the stronger one. Use your force to put them into a statis." Revan spoke. She could feel the darkside strongh within the jedi knight, she just needed to help him imbrace it.

It was true...those two wookies were really starting to piss him off. He waved his hand and the two stopped in their tracks. He turned back to the Dark Lord.

"Heh, don't think that I'll be that easy, Revan." he said, igniting his blade.

((Hey Steve, I'm thinking of having Senyo and Revan fight for a while, and then Revan's mask falls off, and, ta dah, there's the woman from his dream. And, just as in his 'vision', he's captivated...and I think we can figure out what happens from there...))

She laughed "But lets make sure they dont interput.." Revan used the force to send waves of lava at the path infront of the wookiees. Soon it was just a river of lava.

"They would be able to jump yet. And if they do I can use the force to push them into the lava. Now let us fight!" She drew her saber and ignited it. A duel of fates had began.

Archived