Home

Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords

steven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We're saving our order. And the galaxy. You see if the Star Forge is destroyed it releases a virus. And in here an anceint cannon lies. We must locate it and find to destroy it before it fires and destorys the star forge, releasing the virus" Revan explained "It's my fault this is happening. I moved it out of the cannons blank point. We have a few hours left."

"The virus dosnt kill you. It turns you into a... it turns you into somthing like a zombie. You have no controll over your body. Your put through pain like you cant imagine. Then you go on a kill spree. The first living thing you see you try to kill and eat. No matter what it is. You cant fight it." She let out a small chuckel "Listen to me. I sound like Im telling a camping ghost story"

Ash was hiding behind a large rock with force aura and listened to their conversation. Ash soon realized that Revan felt something so he started running back to the ship.

When he got back Ash rushed into the cockpit noticing Ben wasn't in there. Ash yelled for Ben but Ben wasn't around.

Ben walked around looking for Ash and soon seen Senyo walking around with Revan. He listens to them.

Ash decides to wait a while unless Senyo and Revan come running to the Sabra.

Ash force talks to Ben but as soon as he starts someone rushes in. Ben hurries to the cockpit. Ben gets ready to launch and realizes Ash is next to him

Ben- oh, hi.

Ash- what are you doing?

Ben- I was going to search for you.

Ash- yea, well, lets get out of here.

They launch into space and set the Sabra to orbit around the planet mustafar. They wait for anything of Senyo and Revan to come out.

Archived