Home

Caccon Couples

shinzuku

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will, any of you saty on really late, cause I wanna talk to all of you. but Smon, I must say, the Vocabulator has made me interested in language arts again. I <3 the Vocabulator!!! yay!!

VocabuLOR. VocabuLOR. But don't worry about it, it's great to learn... CUZ KNOWLEDGE IS POWUH!

Clem/Crystal is a cult thing... (narrowly dodging KingCheez' post) ya know, like on Family Guy...

May I ask how? I was going to ask this earlier but I ran out of time. Would the cult thing be like Bryan/Lois?

I could see how they reached that conclusion. Clem and Crystal are always around eachother and plan to spend their last moments together. Not only that but they seem to have grown onto eachother to the point of thinking it is them against the world.

It's not really that far-fetched that they would fall in love.

May I ask how? I was going to ask this earlier but I ran out of time. Would the cult thing be like Bryan/Lois?

I could see how they reached that conclusion. Clem and Crystal are always around eachother and plan to spend their last moments together. Not only that but they seem to have grown onto eachother to the point of thinking it is them against the world.

Thank you. I would hug you, if only I was...

Screw it. I'm back!

No, no, no, there was an episode where Meg went into a cult and they're all happy and mixing poison to commit suicide. "Don't drink the magic kool aid"

Also it's Brian.

No, no, no, there was an episode where Meg went into a cult and they're all happy and mixing poison to commit suicide. "Don't drink the magic kool aid"

Also it's Brian.

I remember that cult.Imagine the Clem/Crystal cult. "LEt's go kill ourselves!"

"HUZZAH!"

Archived