Home

Caccon Couples

shinzuku

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can start one! :D

And, yes. I am a girl. It's okay, though, because I'm not particularly happy about it.

Oh! And speaking of ship wars, I totally artpadded last night!

I love artpad. Show me...unlike those small pictures you never showed me or I was too lazy to search for it.

Being a girl can be te Suxxorz. However males are here so I will not subject them to the period talk.

I'm taking the Fred/Gloria stance and my weapon shall be l33t

Sure you can see it, but it was a gift for a someone at the TT forums. =0

Mostly I'm just angry because guys can't have babies. And how people keep making doll jokes.

BOOP! SHIP WORS ROXERZ!

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?incu251kt9v0

It better be my blood!

That dude's really cute. Is he your original character? I can't really say anything else since this is just too damn cute for words. Stop the cuteness please! Well, that person is really lucky.

I'm going to mess around Artpad for a while doodling crap.

Mpreg is funny to me. But that was not what you were talking about.

Doll jokes..Doll jokes...I have probably used one in my lifetime.

Teehee. Glad to hear you think Brotha' Blood is cute. :0

Great! Go play around with your stupid dolls! Girlgirlygirly!

Maddisson, are you a lesbian? No? Why don't you dress like a girl?

I die inside!

Now I know..I should have known it was Brother Blood. He was just so cartoony in that. Poor Brother Blood. Raven was so mean to him as was Beast Boy.

'

Now, if I can think. Who's Maddisson.

Me! I'm Maddisson! =D

And, yes. They was so mean. And he has, like, 7 fans at the forums. Everyone's all like 'i heart slade!!!' and 'omg bbs no slade'.

And some people are angry he didn't act like he did in the comics. Well, the censors apologize. Thay couldn't have a RELIGIOUS CULT LEADER WHO DRINKS THE BLOOD OF HIS ENEMIES AND ATTEMPTS TO MARRY DEMONS SO HE COULD CLEAN THE WORLD AS PER DESTINY. Argh.

Me! I'm Maddisson! =D

And, yes. They was so mean. And he has, like, 7 fans at the forums. Everyone's all like 'i heart slade!!!' and 'omg bbs no slade'.

And some people are angry he didn't act like he did in the comics. Well, the censors apologize. Thay couldn't have a RELIGIOUS CULT LEADER WHO DRINKS THE BLOOD OF HIS ENEMIES AND ATTEMPTS TO MARRY DEMONS SO HE COULD CLEAN THE WORLD AS PER DESTINY. Argh.

If only they could, if only they could.

I'm a canon Beast Boy fan. Sure the one in the show is cute but I really miss the groun-up version of Beast Boy, how there always seemed to be something hidden underneath the surface, and his friendship with Cyborg was beyond video games.

Your real name is Maddisson? Or is this some sort of code name. My code name is Klia.

Yeah, comic BB was great. Especially during the Judas Contract... oh, what an angsty muffin was he. =0

I think I like show!Brotha' Blood just a tad more than both of the comic!Bloods. They certainly got his/their/whichever they based him off of personality right. :3

AND HE COULD WALK ON WATER. THEY KEPT SOME OF HIS JESUSNESS.

Yeah, comic BB was great. Especially during the Judas Contract... oh, what an angsty muffin was he. =0

I think I like show!Brotha' Blood just a tad more than both of the comic!Bloods. They certainly got his/their/whichever they based him off of personality right. :3

AND HE COULD WALK ON WATER. THEY KEPT SOME OF HIS JESUSNESS.

Now imagine his name being Jesus instead of Brother Blood. All hail Jesus!

comic!BB was certainly more angsty while cartoon!BB felt like they were trying to be one or the other.

Got to love his design though.

I like him in the show...

Light:BWAHAHA!

Robin:Ya know, for a guy obsessed with illumination you're not too bright Dr.Light...

Raven:For one thing, next time pick a target we can't see from our living room.

*epic battle ensues*

Raven: (all demonic)Remember me?

Light:...I'd like to go to jail now please.

But yeah Rancid is just... bleh... and Silkie is all... aw....

I like him in the show...

Light:BWAHAHA!

Robin:Ya know, for a guy obsessed with illumination you're not too bright Dr.Light...

Raven:For one thing, next time pick a target we can't see from our living room.

*epic battle ensues*

Raven: (all demonic)Remember me?

Light:...I'd like to go to jail now please.

But yeah Rancid is just... bleh... and Silkie is all... aw....

And he managed to beat the Titans around for a while, too.

Silkie=Scooby, right?

Yeah, MAGIC PIE. It was all "Aw a nanny" but Starfire was all "OMFG SHE IS REALLY A WITCH" and the titans are all "OMFG WE ARE DRESSED GHEY" and then they banished her back into a pie.

and Silkie is their pet, formerly a minion of Killer Moth BB adopted it aw.

Archived