Home

Caccon Couples

shinzuku

Gelatinous mess of mind-matter=things I will not subject you to hear.

You were right that we had to think of the pairings. Up unti the point where 12 pages were wasted on....wasting.

By now I think some people here know my pairing. But what about actual cool ones like Vernon/Franke. (Bless you Kingcheez)

Something else just crossed my mind. While a lot of pairings would usually be angsty and "Oh we can't love eachother because of so and so or because I don't feel it is right."

A lot of Psychonauts pairings would make light of themselves.

If I could figure out how to make a flash and if I could draw then I would make a flash that starts out saying How most romances work. all sad with small tinkling bell music as it fades across dark deppresing images where people say "I wish I could." "I love you but they don't."

Then it would fade to black the screen would become all staticy saying "This is how I think of romance."

The background would be all yellow and the song "I can't think see me loving nobody but you for all my life." would be blaring as two lovers are captured in mid-jump.

But Psychonauts is not just about pairings. Let's say if you are making a Psychonauts romance fanfiction it would have to fit into the universe that you are writing. Psychonauts is not dark and deppressing so any heavy issues would have to not be played dramtically upon.

The world of Psychonauts would have to stay intact. You would need to remember that this is about jumping into people's minds and about the Psychonauts. Not about two people falling in love.

Lastly keep them in character. The last thing we want is to have them totally out of character. It's just evil.

Those are my musings. which have nothing to do with caccon couples but must be remembered when writing them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... well, if you were going to write a serious G-Man/Becky fic, you would have a difficult time. One of them is stressed to the max and the other is... well... probably a widow. HOW DO WIDOWS LOVE AGAIN?!

So, basically many of these pairings are meant to entertain other people, and not to be excellent, cutting edge fanfiction material. Which is good, I hope. No one wants Psychonauts angst romance. Yet.

There are a few unexplored romances in the game. Franke/Vernon, Elton/Milka...

Well, Elton/Milka was explored, but they were friends for a long time before that squish happened. How could someone play that out in a fic? The possibilites=endless!

Hmm... well, if you were going to write a serious G-Man/Becky fic, you would have a difficult time. One of them is stressed to the max and the other is... well... probably a widow. HOW DO WIDOWS LOVE AGAIN?!

So, basically many of these pairings are meant to entertain other people, and not to be excellent, cutting edge fanfiction material. Which is good, I hope. No one wants Psychonauts angst romance. Yet.

There are a few unexplored romances in the game. Franke/Vernon, Elton/Milka...

Well, Elton/Milka was explored, but they were friends for a long time before that squish happened. How could someone play that out in a fic? The possibilites=endless!

It truly depends on the widow.

These fanfictions are not meant purely to entertain other people. Hoepfully you have fun exploring these humurous pairings and share this with other people who are fans.

No one wants Psychonauts angst romance. And if they do, they have totally missed the point or just really like angst.

An unexplored romance was also Bobby/Chloe. I really wanted to see that.

Well, we had to think of some pairings first, right? :0

And we weren't discussing anything because there's not much to discuss about couples like 'Bobby/Happy Flower/Stick'. We were playing around like boobs until you came and broke our spirit.

Maybe the Collective Unconscience could 'spill'? Having all of everyone's thoughts come together in a gelatinous mess of mind-matter... Ew.

That would be a neat sequel... "Someone is mucking about the collective unconcious mixing thoughts and unleashing CHAOS. CHAOS!!!!"

It truly depends on the widow.

These fanfictions are not meant purely to entertain other people. Hoepfully you have fun exploring these humurous pairings and share this with other people who are fans.

No one wants Psychonauts angst romance. And if they do, they have totally missed the point or just really like angst.

An unexplored romance was also Bobby/Chloe. I really wanted to see that.

Well, by 'entertain', I meant 'People should have fun reading it, and you should have fun writing it.'

Shouldn't you? What's the point of writing for fun if it hurts you? :b

I totally forgot about Bobby/Chloe. That would've been funny, yet cute. Or something. Cute might not be the word... Interesting?

The widow misses his loved one. How could he ever love another? D:

That would be a neat sequel... "Someone is mucking about the collective unconcious mixing thoughts and unleashing CHAOS. CHAOS!!!!"

It would be kind of cool, wouldn't it? Of course, they need to tell us what happened with Lili's dad first...

AND I WANT ROYALTIES. And remember, I was language-impaired at the time I wrote that. I was listening to CRAZY.

Moi je me glisse comme une ombre noire,

Et je transforme vos rêves en cauchemars!

OOOOh. Messes me up every time.

All such good fanfiction ideas! We should make a thread for fanfiction plotbunnies. And when we're low on the creative juices, just find a home for the plots in some dedicated Psychonauts fan's fanfiction. YAY!

Aww. How cute!

Everyone is going to adopt the foreign plots, I just know it. D:

I'd like to adopt the oddest (adult) pairing and try to work with it. But first I'd have to revise it like a bajillion times before I unleash it onto the net. Very disturbing what *could* go on between pairings.

Oh yeah... insanity. Pun!

I don't want to think about the 'connection' in G-Man/Becky... and I'm writing it. D:

Would she annoyed or relieved by the weird, spooky calmness?

Both. First odd then calming...

I have to ask myself why I am thinking about this. And yet I have talked extensively about the mechanics of robot sex.

Well, I decided to do a parody fic of Becky/Jasper for my friend. Becky would be romantically attracted to the Phantom as the Phantom that has been entertaing audience members for years as a rugged anti-hero is attacking her own stage. Frazzling, yet flattering.

Of course the whole time she'd be throughly disguisted with Jasper.

I never knew it was Jasper who was attacking the stage. I just thought it was the Phantom.

Has anyone thought of G-man/Rainbow Squirt

or Rainbow Squirt/Boyd

That'd be funny.

Rainbow Squirt-hello sir, wanna buy a box of cookies?

Boyd-Oh, the sound delicious. Come into my home and I'll get my wallet(mwahaha)But is the milkman here?

Rainbow Squirt-I don't know who you're talking about silly man

Boyd- UGGG, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! YOU SEXY BEAST RAWR!!!

Has anyone thought of G-man/Rainbow Squirt

or Rainbow Squirt/Boyd

That'd be funny.

Rainbow Squirt-hello sir, wanna buy a box of cookies?

Boyd-Oh, the sound delicious. Come into my home and I'll get my wallet(mwahaha)But is the milkman here?

Rainbow Squirt-I don't know who you're talking about silly man

Boyd- UGGG, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! YOU SEXY BEAST RAWR!!!

I feel bad for laughing. I really do..I mean she's a figment of his imagination and is what..eight?

I had to spit out my food. I now think of myself as a lesser person.

I did think about G-men/Boyd and G-men/Den Mother.

The conflicts abound.

Haha, and you're going to show your friend this?

You and she must be TIGHT. How are you going to write that?

I'll know I'll read it. X0

We are "tight". I'd write it like I normally do. Plot it out, write down character sheets, keep everyone IC. Then let it unfold.

After that I would edit, revise, edit once again then revise and release it onto the internet.

Funny thing is, I never knew she was THIS obsessed with the game. She always used to make fun of me for that.

Archived