Home

ludicrous Glitches

Klia

I only felt that a word like Ludicrous could describe this thread. Basically it is describing some of the weird and entertaing glitches you have come across while playing Psychonauts.

When I was in the Main Lodge I tickled the band members of the Firestarters with a crow feather, while they had turned to talk to eachother. This resulted in them not saying anything and just looking in their eyes for hours on end. I seriously timed it and it would have gone on forever if I did not leave. It was a bit akward when I had first come upon this despite the fact that they are video game characters.

Anyone else?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know the bridge over to Skyscraper Island in Lungfishopolis? Once, somehow (in retrospect I have no idea how I did this) I fell off the suspension wires and ended up stuck between the road and the bridge supports but was still skidding along (in place) like I was on the wires up above. And then I couldn't get out--I had to start over from a save game.

Yeah, that was...odd.

I hit Lili while asking if she wanted to measure my wrist *(just in case.)* Suddenly, Raz says, and nothing else, not even talking to Lili, Franke or Kitty, the creepy cheerleaders, blowing the Lungfish call, nothing makes him stop asking if anyone wants to measure his wrist, just in case.

He even asks it of Dogen.

RAZ/DOGEN OTP :D :D :D

(Just threw up in my mouth, be right back.)

Archived