Home

ludicrous Glitches

Klia

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a very long story, when I was 10 I like Poke'Mon and made a user name based on it Gsmon10, (gold silver monsters) later I got over it but needed an explanation to my user name that didn't sound stupid, so I came up with a story involving a prince named Smon Deriku who defended his kingdom from Skeletor... Wait.. no... not Skeletor someone else.. Vegia Nomell a badass guy who built these evil robots called SOLDIERs. (Super On-Line Destructive Initiative Electronic Robots) So yeah, Smon is just a weird name from a story I used to discover my acronym making powers.

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a glitch so much as it is amusing.

In Boyd's minds go to the sewer G-men and make them walk towards you, (on the front side. The side you first see them) if you move the one that plumbs up and down to the part where the road starts to move up then he'll start spazzing out.

If that's two hard just get them all close together. A funny picture if I've ever saw one

Same thing with all of the assasins. Keep on poking in and out of the assasin lines so that the RS won't shoot the agents and so they won't arrest you. After a while you'll have a massive line of G-men sorrounding you.

I just replayed the Milkman Conspiracy the other night and somehow (I wish I knew how) got a glitch where the Den Mother never turned out the lights on me--I just fought her 'till she died, no clairvoyance required.

...Easiest. Boss battle. EVER.

I just replayed the Milkman Conspiracy the other night and somehow (I wish I knew how) got a glitch where the Den Mother never turned out the lights on me--I just fought her 'till she died, no clairvoyance required.

That is so unfair.

Also in the milkman level go to the house where the Den Mother is. Then go to the edge of the platform and jump off, if you stick close enough you'll either

A. Be falling right next to the milkman (Try to lodge yourself just in front of him. Then you're walking on his body)

B. Walk on the bottom of the platform

or C. Die.

Happened to me in Ratchet and Clank. Dr. Nefarious never changed the Biobliterator into the robot. He just kept laughing, and laughing, and laughing, and laughing, and laughing! Annoying, but funny.

It has been too long since I've played Psychonauts; I barely remember what exactly glitched while I was playing. It's my supposition that my PS2 (good ol' Penelope) couldn't handle "teh awezomenezz" that was Raz & Lili, Sasha & Milla, and bunnies. It completely froze three times. -_-;; Frustration abound.

Archived