Home

Apprentice - Star Wars Connection?

popcorn2008

Okay I just got done watching the premier of the Apprentice (one with donald trump) and at the end credits when they show a preview of what is gonna happen later on in the season I saw a shot of Darth vader talking with 2 stormtroopers! This means sometime during the season they will have a task involving star wars! And maybe even the Live TV show! Post your comments and speculations! I sure hope its the TV show, but its apparent they will be doing something with Star Wars.

Umm 3 or 4 maybe... im not quite sure. They showed it last night. It was one of those things were they split the screen in half. One half showing credits, the other the preview. I dont think they will replay it the way it was last night, though they might. Watch for a rerun sometime.. But i am 100 percent positive i did see darth vader.

The Apprentice show is in season 4 currently. I ran a google search titled, "The Apprentice Season 4" and found a few articles pertaining to it. Last season, 3, was College Grads vs. Non-Grads. I just started watching the show from season 3, so i dont know much about seasons 1 or 2. I also just check the NBC.com website, and it does confirm season 4. For more info here is a link:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_4/

Umm 3 or 4 maybe... im not quite sure. They showed it last night. It was one of those things were they split the screen in half. One half showing credits, the other the preview. I dont think they will replay it the way it was last night, though they might. Watch for a rerun sometime.. But i am 100 percent positive i did see darth vader.

Are you positive? Cause mainly when they do a vertical split screen, they show the preview of something coming up next or something coming in the near future (ie week or two)

• 5 weeks later...

It is confirmed now that on November 10th the Apprentice (In America) will be airing an episode pertaining to Star Wars. It is yet to be determined as to what exactly it has to do with Star Wars though. So if you live in America tune your TV to NBC at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on Nov. 10th.

This was confirmed by after todays episode the next weeks preview said in two weeks the apprentice will travel to a galaxy far far away, and we see mr. trump having a short skit with Chewbacca.

• 2 weeks later...

For more information here is a URL I just found today:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/publicity/news20050920.html

It is a couple of months old, but now I know that the episode will deal with the release of Episode III and Battlefront II. The episode will air this thursday in the USA, at 9:00 on NBC.

EDIT:

Here's is an updated article relating to the apprentice episode:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/video/news20051104.html

Archived