Home

Things that should have happened

shinzuku

- Milla actually having some lines in the conversations between her, Sasha, and Oleander. Seriously, she just stares at Sasha the entire time. I mean, I know he's sexy in that repressed sort of way, but--woman! Surely you have an opinion! (...Pet peeve. Sorry.)

- More Dogen. Just because.

- More of Raz's dad, because he's awesome. And because the poor man needs a name. Can we get this man a name, please? Tim? Anybody?

- Sasha/Milla subtext, and (like other people have said) how Sasha sees her. I bet he's got a memory vault or two in that brain of his on this very subject...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- Milla actually having some lines in the conversations between her, Sasha, and Oleander. Seriously, she just stares at Sasha the entire time. I mean, I know he's sexy in that repressed sort of way, but--woman! Surely you have an opinion! (...Pet peeve. Sorry.)

What you mean repressed? Sasha's hott anyway.

That reminds me of a comic on the Psychoanuts website involving corn, with Sasha, Milla, and Oleander eating dinner, or something. Sasha and Oleander have a conversation of sorts, and Milla is just stting there staring at Sasha in almost every panel...

I wonder if he ever notices her just staring at him...

I wonder if he ever notices her just staring at him...

If he ever did, oh man...how to make a conversation extraordinarily awkward in ten seconds or less, right there.

Then again, that's assuming he'd ever notice. He's remarkably oblivious to that sort of thing.

He can't see it. He doesn't have eyes.

Sasha- X__X

Oh yeah, that's another thing to add to the list: eyes for Sasha.

Seriously, I spent a lot of time before the game came out staring at pre-release screenshots and concept art and wondering if Sasha was blind or something. The man has no eyes! No eyes! x.X

• 4 weeks later...

Archived