Home

Things that should have happened

shinzuku

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say the bit about the counselor's actually interacting more...^^'

Also, well...I can't really think of anything at the moment. Everything I was thinking of has already been posted.

Oh wait...I also would've liked to see Gloria, Fred, Edgar, and Boyd appear on the camp grounds while the little kids were getting on the bus...

That would have been awesome to see Boyd waving goodbye to them.

Dude I would buy the game all over again if they added that patch in.

All they said was that they were going to split a cab in the middle of this island surrounded by water. I'm guessing Linda took them..or they used their magical flying powers to go across the lake. After all, they are the super best friends.

Yeah, I've read the discussions. I wonder if there will ever be a sequel. I have a "probably not" feeling, but then, I can't predict the future. ^^'

Also, I would've liked it if there had been some little easter-egg type deal with the "True Psychici Tales" magazine/comic talked about in the game...like, maybe we could actually look at a few pages of some issues. I would've liked to see Sasha fighting that Clairvoyant Bear in comic book form...

-oleander should get a girlfriend

Suki: He's Mine!

I don't know her --*

I bet someone will eventually draw it -the clairovayant bear comic thing-

-Milla: you spin me right round baby

right round

like a record baby

right round round

-Sasha:I love you

Milla: I love you, too

Hehe...I'm in agreeance with Purple Squid, I think Milla sees Sasha as HAWT.

I mean, the unused but still existing sound-files of Milla's make-out fantasy must mean something.

And we all know Sasha thinks she's hawt...*shifty eyes* He just won't admit anything.

[i really would have liked to see a vault of his with Milla in it though...oh well]

Hehe...I'm in agreeance with Purple Squid, I think Milla sees Sasha as HAWT.

I mean, the unused but still existing sound-files of Milla's make-out fantasy must mean something.

And we all know Sasha thinks she's hawt...*shifty eyes* He just won't admit anything.

[i really would have liked to see a vault of his with Milla in it though...oh well]

I guess they wanted to build on his angsty smartyness, not his partnership with Milla Teh Hawt. I would've liked to see him simply acknowledge her in his mind.

Archived