Home

Trayus Acadamy

Drinking Sith

Have you tried using grenades and the like? Also, you can take drugs to improve your stats. If you have 'throw lightsaber', that's a good one to use in those hallways. Otherwise, try to take out one of them, and then flee to recover your stats. Come back when you're healed, and repeat.

And, if you are really stuck in combat and want to cheat in kotorii, just keep saving your game. Every time you reload, it will give you a chance to hit first (I've only seen an exception to this a couple of times). You can ensure that the enemy never gets a hit that way. It's boring, but you can get through even the hardest battle if you just want to continue the story.

O_o mm... you might wanna say which number you're up to for Nar Shaddaa... normally by the end of Nar Shaddaa i'm about 17-18 lvl or if you wanna be tecnical lvl 15 Blah and lvl 2-3 Wah as in teh first planet i visit :) .

oh yeah Sentinals all ze way!!!!!!!! :smash:

I've never been able to get past 27-28 without mods, cheats, or exploits. That includes retrieving mines and picking locks. To say you got extra levels by walking around Trayus academy doesn't make much sense, considering that if you kill everything the first time through, you'd be walking in an empty building :rolleyes:. Considering the high level you would have had to be at, and the minimal amount of XP that you get for killing the students, the maximum number of level ups would have been 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived