Home

Something i have noticed...

Drinking Sith

How would he know?

Carth didn't even know, and he was a higher ranking officer. Trask was just your bunkmate.

Maybe Trask was more than he seemed. After all, I'm sure the Jedi would like to keep a close eye on Revan without having to arouse suspicions by hanging around him in person.

I mean don't you think seemed way too eager to throw himself at Darth Bandon just to save one man? Or that he probably went out of his way to reach your bunk during an invasion?

Now an important question to ask is did Trask know you were Revan...

The unequivocal answer to this question is no. Did he ever mention it?

He existed for as long as he did. Not before, not after. He had no future, he had no past.

The script had him in the game for maybe five minutes. He knew nothing other than what he told us. His sole purpose in the game was served and he was eliminated.

There is no existance to any of these characters outside the parameters of the script of the game. They know nothing more than what we find out they know in the game. They don't exist outside the confinements of the script of the game.

I love both games. But let's keep perspective. ;)

maybe you guys are reading too much into it...

HEHE. Beat me too it. Now if there is some kind of proof?

Trask was just there to show you how the controls work. His death was a way to get rid of a charactor they didn't want to use throughout the game. It was also a way to introduce Darth Bandon. Nothing more.

There is no existance to any of these characters outside the parameters of the script of the game. They know nothing more than what we find out they know in the game. They don't exist outside the confinements of the script of the game.

You're not reading enough in to it. :xp:

bleh. I have a hard time thinking Trask is actually dead... most of the time I keep wondering if he'll make a reappearance in the upcoming KotORs (if there are any in the first place >_>)

but yeah Bob Lion covered what Trask does and thats pretty much it.

Archived