Home

Nitpicks

Klia

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone may have already answered this...I've been gone too long...so just correct me if they have. But I have a theory on the first point. I don't think any of these people were actually admitted to Thorny Towers. I think they worked or were patients at other insane asylums and Oleander brought them to Thorney Towers. The stump said that the government paid to get ALL of the patients out fifty years before. Besides...didn't it say something about Loboto changing asylums?

Speaking of dialogue nitpicks, can anybody tell me if Chloe is in the main campgrounds (not the wilderness/GPC or the kids' cabins, which is where I've always found her) at any point? I've found a few lines of dialogue from her in the main campground sound files, but I can't find her there in the game itself...

No, I don't think anyone said anything about switching asylums. If you're sure you heard that, could you tell me where?

Actually, I think I picked that off of someone here. -_o As I said, just a theory. Although, it almost looks like Boyd could have been in another asylum when Oleander got him. (in his memory vault.) I dunno, could just be a mistake...I think there are a few points in this story where things don't quite add up or explain themselves well.

Actually, I think I picked that off of someone here. -_o As I said, just a theory. Although, it almost looks like Boyd could have been in another asylum when Oleander got him. (in his memory vault.) I dunno, could just be a mistake...I think there are a few points in this story where things don't quite add up or explain themselves well.

Yeah, there are a few places that need explaining, but I guess that makes it seem more like a cartoon. A LOT of things happen in cartoons that no one can explain...

Oh, well. The loose ends leave everythnig open to imagination.

Yeah, there are a few places that need explaining, but I guess that makes it seem more like a cartoon. A LOT of things happen in cartoons that no one can explain...

Oh, well. The loose ends leave everythnig open to imagination.

Yup ^^

The reason we should all be swimming in Fanfiction right now.

I'm sorry!

But I'm writing a G-Man/Becky story for you. Coolness, eh?

Indeed it is. Wow, I'm not sure if anyone else would ever think of that. I'll look forward to reading it, but you don't have to appologize, you've been writing fanfics. And with ff.net up now other people are actually starting to write stuff too^^ Maybe we'll even catch up to Tetris!!

My friend is currently obsessing over Becky and Jasper. It's kind of creepy.

And then they make fun of me liking Crispin as a character. There is a difference between liking a character and being sexually attracted to them damnit!

Zetz Darke, I agree with you on Boyd being taken from another asylum and that they were all transferred from others. Perhaps all the others were taken from Boyd's asylum as Fred knew Boyd and Edgar knew Fred. Gloria we didn't get to really hear about we just assume she's one of the group.

Wasn't Chloe in the main campgrounds where Ford is selling you things? She's setting up the anntenae?

I may not have any right to say this, because I made up the Bobby/Happy Flower/Stick pairing, but...

Ewww.

Well, they think it's funny ever since we found that she was in the dark side in the ending cinematic. I'll show you it:

gloria.jpg

I know it's very tiny but that's all I could find. She's right next to Bonita on the evil side.

OMFG. Why is she over there?

If you say 'Cookies!" I'll not be your friend anymore. And if we're pairing people by where they stand, it makes sense to ship Milkman/Den Mother. X3

Nitpick!- The Hand of BLABLA is spelled differently everywhere... they should stop.

Milkman/Den Mother was not one that we did... Don't let her see that!

Well, that nitpick can be summarized in in a few words.

It's damn hard to spell.

Galacio, Gelachio...

Crazy!

Another 'stand' pairing would be Den Mother/G-Man, but I'm too busy writing G-Man/Becky fanfiction to like it. Xd

Post it up when you are done.

I think we like torturing our brains and inflitrating our own fandom.

Wasn't Chloe in the main campgrounds where Ford is selling you things? She's setting up the anntenae?

Aha! That's the bit of dialogue I found--something about an antenna. How I never found her after playing through the game four times, though, I'll never know... Oh well. Good to know; thanks.

And Purple Squid, Chloe does leave the radio. After you get the button from Sasha, drop by Ranger Cruller--she's on a ledge over to the right of him, testing space craft-type things. If you show up in the same area later (I forget when; after levitation training, I think) she's there too, with Nils.

Archived