Home

Nitpicks

Klia

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nitpicks... nitpicks nitpicks nitpicks... hm... uh... how come the only brains capable of being concentrated through the tanks are the ones that can rebel?

(IE, Oly and Raz could still control their brains after being de-brained)

Darn your unmatchable logic!!! I'll kick your butt someday at somthing. Oh, and 2 days till Psychonauts Day. Are yu all getting ready. I am, stockin' up on the lipstick for the kissing booth, Dr. Loboto is doing the same thing.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrgaergawega !!11 11 fd dfd dfd dd d d f f f d f d f d f d f d f d d d djffjdjfjvjjfzsdfjxc fkaiwifjsjsuiGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrgaergawega !!11 11 fd dfd dfd dd d d f f f d f d f d f d f d f d d d djffjdjfjvjjfzsdfjxc fkaiwifjsjsuiGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrgaergawega !!11 11 fd dfd dfd dd d d f f f d f d f d f d f d f d d d djffjdjfjvjjfzsdfjxc fkaiwifjsjsuiGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrgaergawega !!11 11 fd dfd dfd dd d d f f f d f d f d f d f d f d d d djffjdjfjvjjfzsdfjxc fkaiwifjsjsui

That was four. I love you too, Darth! <3 [/sarcasm]

KLIA ARE BACK!

Lol.

We had a long disscussion as to why Razputin was able to move his brain, as was Oleander's. It is possible that the brain is tramutized after leaving the body. Once Loboto takes them and stores them they are immobile in the liquid juice. Sorty of like paralyzing juice.

Razputin and Oleander had extreme care over their brains as they seemed to be the best psychics in the camp. Raz became a Psychonaut at the age of 10 and Oleander seemed stronger than Milla and Sasha to me at least.

Also, I think Raz jumped into the brain tank to keep his brain moist.

Best psychic? Oleander? I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. Your opinion, but I think all three of the camp's teachers are nearly equal in mental ability... Nobody was hurt in that battle, and it looked like they were going at it. Although I can see where you got your opinion from. He is very powerful, obviously.

Archived