Home

Creepiest moments?

HMC

Thank you. I understand now...

I'm very tired of the people who go around saying 'omg i so crazy!'

DoubleFine, where would I be without you?

Same here. I notice a lot of fangirls do that now. They try and act like they're insane or on a sugah!high!. Yeah, DoubleFine puts everything into presepective.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That irritates me, too. I guess it really depends on your interpretation of the word 'crazy' - some people use it very, very loosely.

I have only one definition for crazy. And it is sad.

Same here. I notice a lot of fangirls do that now. They try and act like they're insane or on a sugah!high!. Yeah, DoubleFine puts everything into presepective.

Because they think saying random crap like 'OMG moo!' and 'LOLZ sephirtoth iz mah toast!" and then saying 'Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just so crazy! pillspillspills!' is oh, so cute.

That irritates me, too. I guess it really depends on your interpretation of the word 'crazy' - some people use it very, very loosely.

Hmmm...it reminds me of this one rpg I was in. It was about an insane asylum so of course I joined it. Anyway, most people's idea of crazy was either a cutter goth or just a really random napoleon quote spouting person.

Nonetheless, it was an rpg and I soon quit. I'm spoiled from Psychonauts with its well-fleshed out insane peoples.

Hmmm...it reminds me of this one rpg I was in. It was about an insane asylum so of course I joined it. Anyway, most people's idea of crazy was either a cutter goth or just a really random napoleon quote spouting person.

Nonetheless, it was an rpg and I soon quit. I'm spoiled from Psychonauts with its well-fleshed out insane peoples.

There are quite a bit of those people running around. I guess whatever turns heads...

Yes, yes. But this doesn't count as bashing.

This counts as...

Yeah. Eventually someone like that will join, and we'll have a problem.

You know what was scary to me? The Catwalks in Gloria's mind. Oooh. At first I didn't know why things were falling on me, and the music didn't help.

I noticed that Edgar's mind doesn't seem to be scary at all. Hm.

Yes, yes. But this doesn't count as bashing.

This counts as...

Yeah. Eventually someone like that will join, and we'll have a problem.

You know what was scary to me? The Catwalks in Gloria's mind. Oooh. At first I didn't know why things were falling on me, and the music didn't help.

I noticed that Edgar's mind doesn't seem to be scary at all. Hm.

WHAT? You didn't consider Edgar's girlfriend one bit creepy? Me neither, I found her funny.

Now that I think back to Gloria's mind, it was so full of mind**** it's not funny. The way Jasper paces back and forth as he looks down on everybody, the audience you couldn't see but was always laughing, the remnants of Gloria's acting life hanging on.

Jasper was creepy. I was so tensed up when I had to beat him.

What do you mean eventually. We already have people on this board. *CoughKliaCough*

I hope *coughKlia* doesn't notice.

WHAT? You didn't consider Edgar's girlfriend one bit creepy? Me neither, I found her funny.

Now that I think back to Gloria's mind, it was so full of mind**** it's not funny. The way Jasper paces back and forth as he looks down on everybody, the audience you couldn't see but was always laughing, the remnants of Gloria's acting life hanging on.

Jasper was creepy. I was so tensed up when I had to beat him.

What do you mean eventually. We already have people on this board. *CoughKliaCough*

I hope *coughKlia* doesn't notice.

But, Klia. I have never heard you say 'bishie' out of humorous context before. That's the kind of people we're talking about.

I was too busy laughing at the critic joke to think Jasper was creepy. I DID, however, find the laughing-but-not-existing audience to be quite creepy.

And Dingo's chin was kind of creepy.

And Dingo's chin was kind of creepy.

I wasn't creeped out by Dingo's chin so much as I was his butt. And the way Lampita's boobs kept jiggling. Seriously weirded out by that, y'all. Every time.

...Did I just post that? Crap, I did. *facepalm*

I wasn't creeped out by Dingo's chin so much as I was his butt. And the way Lampita's boobs kept jiggling. Seriously weirded out by that, y'all. Every time.

...Did I just post that? Crap, I did. *facepalm*

Wow. All of these posts just make me more afraid to go back into Edgar's mind.

I have only one definition for crazy. And it is sad.

Because they think saying random crap like 'OMG moo!' and 'LOLZ sephirtoth iz mah toast!" and then saying 'Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just so crazy! pillspillspills!' is oh, so cute.

hey was Sephiroth mentioned in there because that is from my 2nd favorite game oh and wtb is "LOLZ sephiroth iz mah toast" that made me laugh a few times but after that it's just plain stupid and Purple you're right they need pillz oh and back on topic what scares me is Oleander's back story/ childhood story

well wouldn't you be scared if your dad was a butcher that cuts up everything that moves except you and thinks that everything that moves was a bunny except you?

I mean put yourself in Oly's shoes.

It didn't creep me out as much as make me feel bad for Oly. I'm sure as a child he was pretty creeped out by such images, but as he grew up they were reminders of the failure that he thinks he was.

It basically a pit of all of his bad memories. So for Oly, scary as hell. For me..not scary. We do all have different freak factors though, so I understand.

• 3 months later...

Archived