Home

Creepiest moments?

HMC

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what creeped me out was sasha seeing his mom naked you just the fear of seeing your mom nude *shudders*

I assumed that the last woman wasn't his mom, it was someone else, and Sasha felt like his father was cheating on his mom.

EDIT : Woah, I'm out of it today. Sorry Mashi, I didn't notice this thread had been bumped up... or that it had more than one page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Whoa, whoa, wait--there's two other folks from Michigan here? Dude. And here I was thinking I was the only person in the state who played the game!

(I'm from Michigan, I'm just not in Michigan at the moment. My permanent address is, though. Ah, college, how you screw up my life. And my mailing address.)

YAY! Two other people in mah state who play this great game!

... OH! As for creappy stuffage. I would havew to say Milla's night mare part. It was definitly like somthing from Silent hill (another great game which more people should play)

I freakin hated the tower.

Proof this is the scariest thing ever.

It was a few weeks ago and I was playing this level. It was midnight, my dad was asleep, and my mom wasn't home yet so basically I was alone, in the dark playing psychonauts. I had just reached that part where you walk on the wall and all these rats come down, and my mom pops in and is liek "Boo!" I of coarse scream like a ninny and am like "HOLY SHEEET!!!! OH MY FREGGIN GOD!!!" and leap from my chair, faceplanting into the hardwood floor. My mom laughs her ass off while the rats explode around raz and kill him.

That lever almost made me say sh*t in front of my mom.

At this point I now find Dingo's butt creepy, like many people before me. Whenever my friends borrow my copy of Psychonauts, I tell them to be careful of Dingo and his creepy butt. They never heed my warnings.

Also, I find the asylum folk's stories, especially Fred's, really sad. And scary. I mean, he was just happily playing a board game when he snapped, and role reversal happened. I felt so so so sorry for him. Crispin too. I mean, you look into those crystal blue eyes and you just think to yourself

"What happened to this poor guy?"

And wonder why this nice, seemingly innocent guy ended up in the Asylum. Edgar... I feel sorry for him heaps, because he's just... Such a nice guy, and yet he was treated like dirt by that b**** Lana. I mean... I only just found the vault a week ago of them when they were together. It made me almost cry. People tend to think Psychonauts isn't sad.

It is.

No-one considers what it would be like to Gloria, or Loboto, or Fred. Everyone just laughs at Loboto and his turtle soup antics, and Jasper and his bullying. I'd hate to be them. They scare me slightly, but not too much, yet they make me sad at the same time.

Back to scary, creepy tidbits. Thorney towers scares me. Just because of it's tiltiness and the rats.

you know when she arrived, she was smokin'. And her name was a hot chick name, like Heather or somthing. However, years of constant moves from Loboto proved too much, and she became disfigured and fell in love with an orderly and a turtle.

Wow, lol Lifetime movie.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Milla's nightmare- I was tearing up. I just had to get out of there.

The upper ayslum- deserted building for insane people with cracked floor tiles, flickering flourescent lights, and creepy green mist. And the RATS. OH GOD THE RATS. They come at you UP THE WALLS in freaking packs with glowing eyes and everything...*shudder*

The Meat Circus- raw meat and mutilated/zombie animals. I felt sick. The butcher dad freaked me out. I nearly puked when, even off-screen, the two dads fell into the meat grinder. And don't get me started on the last boss.

One time, I was going up through the ayslum, and then I hear the panting (this was like only the second time I'd seen Sheegor). Which didn't help seeing as how the mist, brains, and rats had me already hyperventilating. I turn the camera...very...very slowly...and there she is, looking at me through a window. @_@

Any scene with Loboto creeps me out. He's hilarious, but he's...just not right in the upper story. And he's got a freakin' claw.

Then there's that one cave in the camp where you go down and the bear goes out. Cue heart attack on my first time. X_X

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, and the first time the shadowy figure of Raz's dad showed up in the Meat Circus? I had accidentally moved the camera such that it showed up right in my face. I have a 17" monitor. ...Yeah, cue me freaking out, screaming like a little girl, and falling out of my chair. I seriously think that thing knocked a good two years off my lifespan.

You couldn't have worded that any funnier i was actually "lol"ing for once hehe

• 1 year later...

My reaction to Milla's nightmare room was basically "OH GOD HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NO GOOD WITH COMPUTER." Which I really am not. I spent about 6 minutes in that room, just running around and trying to get out. I swear, to this day, if I ever hear those creepy whispers again, I'll go into a fetal position and sob.

The asylum. Just the asylum. Rats and Boyd's pacing and eyetwitching and Fred's (admittidly hilarious) arguments with himself and Gloria attempting to murder me... Geh. A friend who finished the game before me told me that the asylum patients don't get out of there alive. So I really didn't wanna finish that part, because then I'd kill my four favorites. Needless to say, I punched her really, really hard after all was said and done.

MEAT CIRCUS. ENOUGH TO CONVINCE SOMEONE TO GO VEGAN. Not me of course.

And then there's the GODDAMN MEGA CENSOR. I HATE YOU SO MUCH, MEGA CENSOR.

• 1 month later...

Archived