Home

Kotor V

Storyline:

2Years after kotor IV.The once ever strong Republic has fallen under the clutches of the Sith and the they had grown into an even greater force. A force which only the Rikitan were once capable of bringing together.These Rikitan had built the star maps and star forge, or their slavers had, there is no evidence which one built what. The Rikitan had risen from criogenic sleep seeking for the ruling of the galaxy once divided by the Republic and Sith and other factions. These Rikitans woke up thousands upon thousands upon thousands. It was incredible of how many there were and of how many were already trained and ready to fight.They started to popup all over the galaxy and soon they had created one huge army that was once thought was almost impossible to control, but somehow they kept order in this race. No forces were combined into one but almost as allies as the Republic, Sith, Jedi, Mandalorians all become as allies, they must defeat this new menace that has arisen under their noses.

Rules: No god mode!

No killing others characters without there permisson

cant have a lightsaber unless you have the force!

2 character limit

have fun!

Characters Needed:

Republic General: (Put your name after general)

Sith Master General: (Put your name after general)

Head Mandalorian: (Put your name after general)(can be jedi if u want)

Jedi Council: (Only 2 more needed) RobQel-Droma

Head of the Jedi Council:

Wookie leader: (can be jedi)

Rikitan Leader:

Character sheet:

Name:

Race:

Alignment:

Class:

Appearence:

Weaponry:

Side: Allied Races/Armys or Rikitan

Background:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rikitan

Rakatan :D

I'll be one of the Jedi Council Members.

Name: Triko Nayytvan

Race: Human

Alignment: Grey/Mostly Light

Class: Jedi Sentinel

Appearence: Kind of like this

Weaponry: Bronze Saberstaff

Side: Allied Races/Armys

Background: Triko seems to have a bit of a shady past and has only become a council member because of his great connection to the force, and because of his knowledge and wisdom, and has started to be respected by some of the Jedi Masters and most of the Jedi.

mmm... new at this so I'll stick with a minor character for now... wookiee but not the wookie leader.

Name:Grauwlth

Race: Wookiee

Alignment: A tad bent to the light, but not far from grey

Class: Scout

Appearance:Click Here

Weaponry: Zhaboka (Double-bladed sword originating from Iridonia) and Wookiee Bowcaster

Allegiance: Allied Races

Background: Born on Kashyyyk and with an appetite for adventure he stowed aboard a shuttle that had crash landed much like Jolee Bindo's ship (how the crew didn't notice a walking carpet on board is anybody's guess) which landed on Iridonia where Grauwlth suffered for his gullibillity and was one of teh first wookie slaves to an Exchange crime boss who eventually overstepped his boundaries and had his factory blown up. Grauwlth was rescued by a (luckily) kind-hearted retired Zabrak Mercenary, swearing a life debt to the Zabrak Mercenary, Zilus, he learnt everything that he knew about combat from him. Zilus was eventually killed in a fight in the cantina by a Mandalorian, Grauwlth left Iridonia in search of the Mandalorian who had killed his Debted for revenge. (The name of the mandalorian was Kilan Daiburr) Grauwlth heard of this new threat to the Republic and decided to go help however he can.

Mmm... I love detail. :cowdance:

name Dake daker

gender male

alignment 10000 percent light

class jedi master

appearence gota draw one later

weaponry double green sabers ( one take away from aprentice who a sith killed )

alliegiance allied races

back ground born on correlia recuited into the jedi late due to being found by a jedi master who faught a sith and lost his hands in the attack with me falling apon him and helped him he taught me how to channel the force and use a saber after the defeat of the sith he then took me to the concil where i was accepted after 4 years i became a knight and took my first padawan and first assignment she was killed by the aprentice of the sith me and the master killed years ago i took her saber and huntered her down and descovered a plot to destroy courresaunt i stop it for my actions the council brought me on to the council as a full master and at this point i became SITHSLAYER ! Light Saber Green :saberg:Light Saber Green :saberg:Light Saber Green

Almost forgot myself, lol, ill be a Jedi Council member

Name: John Zaroke

Race: Human

Alignment: Gray, Towards the darkside a little

Class: Jedi Consular, Jedi Watchman

Appearence: http://www.funkyshack.com/crap/kotor/KOTOR2_LightSide_V2_1600x1200_Thumb.JPG

like that guy with the lightsaber, except its purple

Weaponry: Double Bladed Purple lightsaber, with a blue hilt

Side: Allied Races

Background: Trained as a padawan on coruscant, no other info on his family ect...

Ill wait for 2 more people to join before starting

Count me in, Killwithhonor. Can I have a ship?

Name: General Zaalbacca

Race: Wookie

Alignment: Light

Class: Jedi Consular, Jedi Master(this ok?)

Appearence:White & Blonde fur w/ blue eyes

Weaponry: 2 staffsabers(1 blue & 1 green)(1 in each hand) and a staff that absorbes & releses force power(sort of like the Scepter of Ragnos)

Background: Made a general of the Republic, he trained in the ways of the force in his spare time.

Name: Roarboar(Wookie leader)

Race: Wookie

Alignment: Light

Class: Jedi Guardian, Jedi Master

Appearence: White & Brown fur w/ blue eyes

Weaponry: 2 Count Dooku-esqe that combine to make a S-shaped staffsaber

Background: Unlike his brother Zaalbacca, Roarboar stayed behind and became Wookie chief.

(Im courios, how dose a wookiee whos stayed behind become a jedi master?)

Name:Niomi Solidus

Race:Twi'Lek

Alignment:Light

Class:Jedi Gaurdian

Appearence:http://usuarios.lycos.es/kitemisa/Twi'lek/Aayla%20Secura.jpg

Weaponry:Light saber (blue)

Side: Jedi order

Background:Niomi has just recently been promoted to jedi knight. She travels with mandlorian outcast, Zarlak Fett.

Name:Zarlak Fett

Race:Mandalorian

Alignment:Neutral/Dark

Class:Solider

Appearence:http://www.diamondcomics.com/news/2001/12_10_01/swjfhc_fc.jpg

Weaponry:Mandalorian riffile

Side: Niomi

Background:He outcasted during the mandalorian wars. Did some bounty hunter jobs but found himself stuck on a backwater. He met with Niomi and they helped each other escape. After that they found themselfs on a space station. They helped eachother again to escape using a ship known as the Ebon Hawk. After that they decided to work together permantly.

"Dantooine Jedi Enclave. This is the Ebon Hawk. Requesting to land."

Said Niomi. Hoping for a positive reply.

(Is it allright If I have the Ebon Hawk as my personal vessel?)

(yea np, u can have it, hmm, is it all right if i travel in it with you?)

Droid: You have been granted permission to land, you will see that Dantooine has been restored to its orignal state as it was before sith invaded it, do not be alarmed if you see sith here, they are here to stay and help fight against the Rakata, as well as Mandalorians.

John Zaroke: Droid, may i speak to Zarlak Fett of the Ebon Hawk?

Droid: Certainly

John Zaroke: I was expecting to see you, an exile of the mandalorians, If i may ask of a favor from you, there is no leader of the Mandalorians here, none of them came with one, they just suddenly appeared, i was hoping that you could lead them into battle aside me and my fellow jedi.

Ahh i see you have a Jedi aboard, Hello Niomi, i heard of your new rank, congrats on it

We will talk more after you land

*Comm Link off*

Somewhere on a Rakata controlled world

Rakata Leader: Our secret weapon is almost complete, soon we will have total control of the galaxy, nothing will stand in our way, we will once rule again using all humans and other races as slaves, never will we be neglected by the whole galaxy, our army is bigger than anything ever once thought possible, Jedi, sith, the republic will suffer and we wont show mercy!

(sorry about the errors on my character sheet, I had to get off all of a sudden and I couldn't get the internet up again for some from reason until now. So there are some changes)

Triko walked up to John Zaroke after he was done talking to the ship that was coming in. As he turned off the comlink, and turned away, Triko came up to him. John stopped as he saw him coming.

"Is that the Ebon Hawk coming in?" Triko asked.

"Yes, it is," John replied. "Zarlack Fett, an outcast from the mandalorians is flying it. With him is a jedi knight named Niomi Soludis."

"With all the people coming in this place is going to fill up fast. At least we have a mandalorian leader. I am worried, however; I'm not sure whether we can stay allied, especially with the sith and jedi and the mandalorians quite literally bumping shoulders." Triko said, looking around thoughtfully at the multitude of force-users and soldiers around him.

(Grauwlth doesnt speak Basic but understands it so assume all words are wookie growls)

*somewhere among the Dantooine Mandalorian ranks*

Grauwlth stared at the ground as he slowly trudged up towards the restored enclave and wondered why he even decided to come help in the first place.

What in Bacca's name am I doing here, I'm no soldier... if Zilus was here hed probably take the first ship off this garden planet and hide somewhere remote in the outer rim-

Grauwlth reverie was interrupted by the ste of 3 pairs of steel tipped boots, he slowly looked up to see he faced three Mandalorians.

'Ahh, look what we have here boys,' Says the Lead Mandalorian, 'a walking carpet! Haha since when did the army need carpets? Wait we could use him as a fur in case we need to go to planets like Hoth! What you boys think? Should we skin this furball?'

'I am not here for your amusement Mandalorian!' Snarls Grauwlth.

'So teh furball likes screaming does it? We'll see how well you scream after we're done with you!'

The Mandalorians pull out their blasters and Grauwlth dislodges his Zhaboka...

Growling under his breath at his misfortune he slowly trudged his way into the enclave and sitting down near the newly seeded tree he cleans himself with his drinking water, crosses his legs, and goes to sleep.

"Great. Im wanted to kill my own people. Just lovely" Said Zarlak as he guided the Ebon Hawk through the clouds.

"Whats wrongh? I've seen you killed many mandalorians."Said Niomi.

"Yes but that was in self-defence."Said Zarlak as he lowered the Ebon Hawk

"Why were you outcast from the mandalorian army?" Asked Niomi.

"I ran out of ammo during a battle"He said and chuckld

Niomi replied "Ha. That it?"

"Yeah. I used all on my captain." He said as he landed the ship in the enclave.

"Here comes your friend" Said Niomi as they walked down the ramp.

"Hey he's a jedi making him your mate." replied Zarlak.

Ahh, hello Zarlak, good to see you, the Mandalorians ranks are over there, they are in a real mess, Im trying to Organize all these armies by jedi and soldiers, if you Zarlak could get all the soldiers in order and ready to get on the ships that would be great, Show them whose boss, *chuckles* Ahh and Niomi, the Jedi Knight, hmm follow me to the jedi enclave, i will show you the training room and where you will be sleeping

Zarlak patted Niomi on the sholder and smiled"Seems your up for some training and meditating. How fun.Enjoy". Niomi elbowed Zarlak in the stomache but he just laughed.

"Well looks like you wouldnt be killing any of your own. Instead you get to shout at them. I would like to trade but I'm not leader or mandlorian"She said as he patted Zarlaks shoulder.

"Dont you have some meditating to do?" Zarlak said and walked other to the mandalorians. He began shouting at them and began to get them into order.

Nice Campanion eh? *hehehe* Hes a good guy, Hes tough, thats good, he'll keep you in line, and show you whats what! WHAT!, *chuckles* Alright follow me, since im the only available trainer, you will be my new trainnee, since your not a padawan but a knight, now which do you want to explore in your journey for whatever you want, Jedi Weapon Master, fights more hand to hand combat, Jedi Master, which i am, and is more the force, or jedi watchman, which is the average between both, choose wisely

Triko walked out of the meditiation room and looked at the horde of troops and force-users inhabiting the plains. He was not too sure as to how this was going to work out, as most of the regular troops weren't happy with fighting alongside their bitter enemies. Seeing some trouble up ahead between group of jedi and a bunch of sith he hurried forward.

"If we weren't supposed to be allies I would paste you across the plains!!!" a sith shouted.

"I'd like to see you try!!!" a young padawan angrily shouted back.

"I'd love it," the sith snarled, drawing his saber. He would have cut the young jedi in half if Triko had not blocked it with his bronze blade. He threw all of them back with a force wave. "Now stop this immediately!!!" he shouted. "get back to your fellow sith!! you too, jedi!!!" They walked back to their own camps.

Triko sighed and headed into the saber sparring room. He was going to need to hone his skills.

A little fisty? Ahh well, you go get captured by the Rakatan, i could care less what you say about me, go run off, i have nothing to say at the moment go, go now, *Under his breath* "I may be jedi but im not always nice"

*2 Hours Later, making a speech before the allied forces head out*

*On the Podeum*

"Hello all friendly and foes, we are here for one reason, and one reason only, and that is to stop these Rakata who think they may stomp wherever they stomp, eat wherever they eat, and push wherever they want to push! This is why we are here, to set asaid our differences and to take down these Meatbag Rakata! *The hk droids reply, "Yes!"

This is the day we will remeber as Allied Federation Day (not in the story:totally stole that line from independence day, lol)

*all the different species rally!*

*All of a sudden Rakata ships reign down upon all the forces*

"Get on those turrets, Zarlak Fett! Organize a plan, we will strike!

"Jedi, Follow me!"

"Okay men!" Zarlak shouted at the Mandalorians "Here's the plan. I want them in the middle of our fleet. I want small invation forces to enter their captail ships and planet EPS bombs inside." He carried on with the pla and when he finished, he walked to the Ebon Hawk. Niomi was waiting for him at the ramp "You ready?" She asked.

"Hell yeah!" He replied and they entered the feighter.

Alright Jedi follow me to the fighters, ill give you guys the lowdown once in we're in them. The other stay here and stay in the enclave, there is going to be lots of ground fighting, be ready for my command!

*in the fighters*

Alright guys, on the middle and right are the sticks your right one controls the guns and the middle one is to manuever, on your left will be your after burners, and above your head is an aim sight for your droid, you look at it and the droid shoots, its on the top of your fighter, and then last, if you need to contact anyone, your helmet has a miocrophone in it, so you can talk into it, alright guys lets go blow up some Rakatan scum!

Still sitting under the tree amid the busy bodies of sith, jedi and mandalorians Grauwlth looks up to watch the approaching shining spots in the bright sky. As he watches he noticed the Landing ships coming closer.

I don't need this now... I just wanted to take a nap...

Drawing his bowcaster the enormous wookiee sat under the shelter of the enclave set his bowcaster on his lap and waited.

These mandalorians were usless in close combat... they had better prove their worth with a blaster... I wonder how the jeedai and sith will fare working together... Think Zilus would say this battle would have the most 'friendly fire' of all battles...

Setting aside his bowcaster, Grauwlth pulled out a thermal detonator and gently rolled it on his (paw?) and looked up to check the distance of the closest Rakatan drop ship.

The Ebon Hawk speeded from the enclave and into space followed by the mandalorian ship fleet. They engaded the foward rakatan fleet. There was only fighters, bombers or drones so the mandalorians won that battle easily. Then the fleet moved on the where the main fleet was. With the jedi, sith and mandalorians fleet fighting together , the Rakatan fleet was surronded by enemy ships. Mandalorainn ships infront and underneath, Jedi and republic were above and to the right and the sith armada was behind and to the left of them.

It was clear that the Rakatans had underestimated the enemy.

<To answer your question steven, a jedi master came and trained him in his spare time. If i quote the post, i crash>

<Zaalbacca drives the The Undertaker, his YT-1300v w/modifications, to Kachiro, the village where Roarboar lives.>

<outside Roarboar's office>

Zaalbacca: May I see Roarboar?

Wookie guard: Go in.

<inside>

Roarboar: Well, look who came for a visit.

<They hi-5>

Zaalbacca: Listen, I need help.

Roarboar: With what?

Zaalbacca: Ancient Rakatan have awakened and are trying to take over the galaxy. The Allied Races, a joining of Republic, Sith, Jedi, and Mandalorians, are going to stop them. We need the Wookie Army to help us.

Roarboar: Listen, I'll help if you get the Czerka slavers to leave.

Zaalbacca: OK. I'll have someone help me.

<Shadowlands>

Zaalbacca: This seems like a good place to call him.*comlink*Zaroke, come in Zaroke. Do you read me loud and clear?

staring up at the flashes and bright spots in the sky, Grauwlth wondered what was taking the Rakatan fleet so long to deploy dropships.

Heh... maybe i shoulda stayed asleep... the allied races seems to be carving up these Rakatan ships...

Stroking his chin with disappointment Grauwlth slowly lumbered towards the Enclave's exit hoping to see a bit of combat.

Archived