Home

Psychonauts YTMNDs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AW WTF NOW I CAN'T GET SOUND AND WHY THE CRAP WON'T IT EITHER I MEAN IT PLAYED EVERY YTMND I WANTED THIS MORNING

I can't hear it as well. Don't worry. The pictures are still nice. And I can always hear the sound clips in my head.

I hear a voice that tells me my Language Arts teacher can't get me a straightjacket like she said she could. ~tear emotional icon~

I WILL GET YOU ONE LIKE I SAID I WOULD BECAUSE I <3 YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND PLEASE CHECK ENDING CINEMATICS FOR ME PLEASE I'M DOIN' THIS FOR YOU. THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kay got ya bossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssorry my ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnake looky button won't stop goin' and my backspace won't get rid of it im not tryin' to disobey i a good flunky

Archived