Home

In-game-style RPG: Planning

Tysyacha

Ok, here is mine. Oh and Tysyacha, do we gain feats, skills, and force powers like in the actual game?

Name: Coryn

Race: Mandalorian

Portrait: Just like my Avatar

Class: Scout, then later a Jedi Guardian

Stats: STR 16, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 12, WIS 12, CHA 10

Skills: Computer Use 2, Repair 5, Treat Injury 3

Feats: Gear Head, Armor Proficiency: Light and Medium, Improved Power Attack, Survival

Force Powers: None Yet

Items: Vibro-Sword, Arkanian Heavy Blaster, Blaster Rifle, Battle Armor.

Alignment: 50 (neutral)

Bio: Coryn was born to a lietenant in Clan Ordo who was a skilled fighter during the Mandalorian war. After the war, when he moved to Dxun, he married a girl from Onderon. nine years after Coryn's birth his father was framed by a fellow Mandalorian who had just recently joined their clan and was trying to become the next Mandalore. Coryn's father was exiled and Coryn was left to fend for himself. Due to his natural fighting skills he took a job as a bounty hunter for a hutt crimelord on Nal Hutta. He has never told anyone about his past.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome...but aren't you the Mandalorian? ;) Yes, we do gain feats,

skills, and Force Powers as in the game. Here are more things we get:

Alignment numbers (Tysy's is 50 right at the beginning, just like the game)

Light Side and Dark Side Points based on decisions and conversation choices

(You can choose what kind of points you get)

Light and Dark Mastery

More as we go along! :)

Name: Darth Raiva --- Steven Solidus

Portrait:

Class: Sith Maurder(sp)

Alligement:15

Stats: STR 15, DEX 15, CON 10, INT 14, WIS 14, CHA 9

Skills: (For simplicity's sake, please pick 3) Demolitions 4, Persuade 5, Awareness 5

Feats: Master Flury, Master Power Attack, Master Critical attack,

Force Powers: Force Storm, Drain Feild, Statis, Destroy droid, Force kill, Master Scream

Bio: Steven is a powerfull sith knight. He is also the apprentice of Darth Vereck's apprentice. Steven was trained in the arts of the dark side from a young age.

Items: Two lightsabers, One blade is a blood red colour and the other one is an darkish orange. Wheres a custom build robes, they have metal armour around the front and the rest in black with a few blood stains.

May I join steven as a Dark Lord also?

Name: Darth Cronus

Race: Human

Portrait:

Class: Sith Assassin

Alligement:0

Stats: STR 16 , DEX 13, CON 11, INT14 , WIS 14 , CHA 9

Skills: (For simplicity's sake, please pick 3) Demolitions 6 , Persuade 5, Awareness 5

Feats: Master Flury, Master Saber Specilization, Finesse Lightsabers, Master Two Weapon Fighting

Force Powers: Force Storm, Force Wave, Kill, Stasis Field, Mind Trick, Advanced throw lightsaber

Bio: Cronus was trained as early as he could from age 5 he learned the dark masterful ways and has been perfecting them ever since, he is growing ever so powerful every day in his meditation chamber

Items: Double Bladed black Lighstaber. Wears custom robes, Hooded robe with a red line through the back going down, armour like plating inside the robes

(sorry I took so long, I had to go out to lunch)

Clan Ordo it is, then :). All right, my history is-

Coryn was born to a lietenant in Clan Ordo who was a skilled fighter during the Mandalorian war. After the war, when he moved to Dxun, he married a girl from Onderon. nine years after Coryn's birth his father was framed by a fellow Mandalorian who had just recently joined their clan and was trying to become the next Mandalore. Coryn's father was exiled and Coryn was left to fend for himself. Due to his natural fighting skills he took a job as a bounty hunter for a hutt crimelord on Nal Hutta. He has never told anyone about his past.

Alright, new and improved Character Sheet:

Name: Verack

Race: Human

Portrait: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/BastilaRevanforever/c3eb958a.jpg

Alighnment: DS (Dark Side Mastery)

Class: Sith Lord (duh)

Stats: STR:20, DEX:17, CON:15, INT:20, WIS:21, CHA:18

Skills: Persuade:13, Computer:6, Awarness:12

Feats: Master Flurry, Lvl 3 Empathy(cant remember what its called), Weapons Specialty: Lightsaber, Weapons Specialty: Heavy Weapons, Armor Proficiancy: Heavy

Force Powers: All Dark Side powers, Dominate Mind, Adv. Throw Lightsaber

Equipment: Custom Dark Master robes(Defense: +4, Dexterity: +7, Wisdom +3) with a two custom made, red lightsabers (3-21, Attk: +3)that can join at the ends to form a Saberstaff, two Solari and Upari crystals (one for each saber) Dominator Gauntlets, Verpine Cardio Regulator belt, Echani Dueling Shield, Echani Foil back-up weapon

Okay, I don't mean to make a 'god' character, but he's a Master of the Sith, he's supposed to seem invincable...note keyword: seem.

So then...I'll have two main apprentices to start out with then...

Now, history...

Verack was discovered to be Force Sensetive at an extremly young age. The Jedi took him in for training, and he was a star pupil. However, as part of his specialized trials, he and a group of four other hopefuls were sent off on a simple mission in the Outer Rim. No one is sure what happened, but Verack was seperated from the others during the mission. The other three returned without him. Since then, Verack has been thought dead by all that knew him...until now.

meh Steven if you want the Yoda dude fine by me i'ma go for a Mandalorian Mercenary.

Name: Kharne Vyarn

Clan: Marr

Portrait: Caucasian Male, brown hair cut in Army style, and a goatee. Scar going from his throat to jaw around the right eye and ending at forhead.

Alignment: Grey bending towards dark

Age:64 (Mandalorians have long lives, go ask Canderous how long he'd been fighting in K1 XD)

Class: Soldier

Feats: Armour Profiency:Heavy

Mandalorian Courage

Master Rapid Shot

Improved Power Shot

Improved Two-Weapon Fighting

Stealth Run

Weapon Focus: Blaster Pistol

Sniper Shot

(and i assume everyone has the war veteran feat?)

Skills: Stealth 12

Demolitions: 8

Repair:4

Treat Injury: 10

Stats;

Str 18

Dex 18

Con 16

Intel 14

Wisdom 12

Char 10

Equipment: Nikto Soldier Gloves

Felenar Armour

2 Arkanian Heavy Pistols

Eriadu Stealth Unit

Vibro Double-Blade

Born on Taris but was away as one of Davik Kang's More then capable assasins, he was taken into Sith custody on his return and from that time until Malak's death at the hands of Revan had been tortured for information he did not have. Eventually freeing himself and getting his hands on a stealth generator after Revan's escape he escaped during the commotion on an escape pod and landed on the planet of Manaan where he continued his mercenary ways.

When the story begins he had just assasinated his target on Coruscant and returned to find his ship had been scrapped for parts. As you can undertstand he's quite pissed off so forgive me if I have him take a shot at you when you meet :smash:

Sweet. Cheers TreeX.

I'm going to get rid of my sith character for this one:

Name: Solidus

Race: Unknown (same as yodas)

Portrait: http://www.ccchronicle.com/back/2002_fall/2002-11-25/images/yodabig.jpg

Alighnment: Lightsdie

Class: Jedi Master

Stats: STR:10, DEX:17, CON:15, INT:15, WIS:15, CHA:5

Skills: Awarness:12, Stealth 8 Pursade 8

Feats: Master Flurry, Master power attack

Weapons Specialty: Lightsaber,

Force Powers: Force Lighting, Force Mind Trick, Master Speed, Master Jump, Unarmed Combat IV

Equipment: One short lightsaber(green), Small jedi master robes, echuani stealth belt, com-link.

Np and have fun Steven..

Cant wait till this starts so i can be the paranoid/anger management needy Mandalorian without safety catches on his blasters :blast5:

EDIT: /me stares at Steven's attributes in stupified horror - /me pokes Solidus's Constitution : Solidus starts crying :firehead

I thought Yoda midgets were supposed to be tuff!?

play the game and constitution determines the majority of your health, a low constitution character better be a good dodger or he'd get pounded into pieces in a few shots... trust me... i got killed by a mining droid with 8 con T_T

EDIT: Meaning me getting a lucky shot at your Yoda dude would be the equivelant of my Mandy Candy being blown up

Strength determines how much damage you cause, Dexterity determines how hard you are to hit, Constitution determines how many vitality points you have and/or gain, Intelligence determines how many skill points you get to spend at level up, Wisdom determines what the chance is that your force powers will work, and Charisma gives you bonuses on your persuade skill.

As for the skills, Computer Use determines how many spikes you have to use in slicing a computer (the higher it is, the less spikes you have to use), Security is used for opening locked doors and footlockers, Persuade is obvious, Repair is like Comp. Use but is used for using less parts on repairing droids (I think that this has something to do with HK, to), Treat Injury determines how much Vitality points you regain when you use a medpack, Awareness determines if you can see cloaked enemies or mines, Demolitions deals with setting and recovering mines, and Stealth is used for the cloaking field generator. As for KotOR II, the skills are also used for constructing items.

I think that is want you wanted, although I might have missed something. There is so many feats that I didn't list something, although you can go to http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor then go to the feats section.

Archived