Home

Master Chief Armor Perhaps?

Archon II

Since I don't have any experience with creating models or armor, and since I've been working on the M4-78 Restoration Project in any spare time I have, I was wondering if someone could make a cool Master Cheif like armor or appearence for the Exile? An armor like the Mandalorian armor or Sith armor. This would be ok right, since we can't use content from other games, but we can use ideas. :)

How is this revelant to him wanting a Custom Armor made? :eyeraise:

Anyhow, are you thinking just a reskin? A reskin and a custom file so its a unique item?

Do you want the helmet included? What armor do you want it to replace/what model do you want to use? Should this require cheats or not?

Details help =/

• 7 months later...

AUGH!!! The horror! O_o

Last post date was 10-09-2005

Today's date is 06-10-2006.

This thread is about 8 months old. :/

I never took up this request, I have more or less lost interest in the Kotor series and unless something was released that I didn't hear about this has not been made. So it's probably best to just leave it that way.

• 3 months later...

I'll check that now.

EDIT: You guys mean this?:

Untitled1-1.jpg

Hell, it's shinier than I remember from K1 (Wasn't it block white in K1?).

EDIT2: Oh yea btw, the tag is Sith_Soldier_01.utc. If you're using the disguise property on the item modifier, it is the last line before the first lot of ***** (Please note I actually mean asterixs and am not swearing lol).

I'll check that now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/goldberry2000/Untitled1-1.jpg

That one in the image is a regular Sith Trooper. Sith Commando armor is the appearance types 508, 509 and 510 (same armor in all three, but different colors), which looks differently though in the same basic style.

You can make a disguise and set it to use those appearance types, but it's possible that you may need to copy&paste the model and texture names into the other bodyvar columns as well for it to work without crashing (don't remember for sure if it works with any types of clothing/armor otherwise).

I'll check that now.

Untitled1-1.jpg

Hell, it's shinier than I remember from K1 (Wasn't it block white in K1?).

EDIT2: Oh yea btw, the tag is Sith_Soldier_01.utc. If you're using the disguise property on the item modifier, it is the last line before the first lot of ***** (Please note I actually mean asterixs and am not swearing lol).

Yeah, this was the Sith armor I was talking about. I didn't mean to say Commando (I guess I was supposed to say Trooper), I didn't know there was a huge discrepancy between the two. But I'm a little confused here, how do I get this armor with the "giveitem" command? I don't quite understand this part.

Archived